Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panic on the streets of London.......

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
When something like this spreads what are they meant to do? Stop one part and it seems to start somewhere else

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What do you mean Bold Seagull when you ask if I can recall my previous posts?

As far as I can remember I stated that this is not political and that riots are not confined to when Conservatives are in power. Have I contradicted myself?

Btw just heard the shadow secretary of state for justice state categorically that these are not political acts just acts of criminality.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
David Cameron returning home as I type apparently

And what's he going to do? Put on his stern face and glare at the perpetrators?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
When something like this spreads what are they meant to do? Stop one part and it seems to start somewhere else

you go in, crack some heads, grab some collars and lock em up over night. seems too softly softly, nicey, dont cause more trouble, attitude. i dont blame the rank and file, commanders are clearly being too timid, the jails should be full and asking for surrounding forces to send extra vans to ferry the arrested away - just to demonstrate action. the rioters are reacting to the obvious impunity they have, they are used to ruling their neighbourhoods and now telling everyone they run the hig streets too.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
you go in, crack some heads, grab some collars and lock em up over night. seems too softly softly, nicey, dont cause more trouble, attitude. i dont blame the rank and file, commanders are clearly being too timid, the jails should be full and asking for surrounding forces to send extra vans to ferry the arrested away - just to demonstrate action. the rioters are reacting to the obvious impunity they have, they are used to ruling their neighbourhoods and now telling everyone they run the hig streets too.

But where? you go into Croydon it starts somewhere else because the police are busy in Croydon.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
There is a riot kicking off literally 5 mins from my house. Walked past the location of the worst of it in Peckham about 20 mins before it royally went off.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just seen some kids throwing stones at Westfield keep an eye on that one.....could be brutal

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bugger me latest pictures from Clapham looking scarey

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Someone's going to get killed before the end of the night. I think I'm going to turn off the telly and go to bed and hope I can get to work tomorrow. This isn't good.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Fair play to that Sky reporter having the balls to ask rioters if they were "having fun". Surprised he didn't get stotted.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
r u not seeing the pictures, this can not go on, even for a second, innocent people r getting hurt. round these people up and send them to Somalia dint care if they r white black. then they will know how lucky they were to be here.

There's no one here to give the order to send the military in anyway, too busy drinking Chianti...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here