Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
£2.5 million loss
That's what we (a few of us) expected. Pretty good really. I think CPFC2010 are doing a decent job.

before you all start ******* off into your half and half scarves.
You're desperate to think we're not Brighton fans, but we are.

So you have bigger crowds, an identikit bowl
There's no other stadium in the world like ours. If we had got an identikit I'd have been happy, because it would have been a huge improvement on having no home at all. But we didn't, we got a one off design that's really quite special. It's difficult to read anything other than jealousy from your criticism.

and are destined to win the Champions League in 3 seasons
Eh? You're losing your marbles.
yet you are still losing £8 million per season. Lolz.
We're losing money because we're building everything from scratch. We're buying players and writing off their cost as a loss, while in reality we have more assets than we had. You already have an academy, that's something we're in the process of building, and it will take time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's genuinely embarrassing when Palace fans make out that our stadium is some sort of soulless bowl. How bitter can you get?

It won best new venue in the WORLD, beating JUVENTUS. Yup. Identikit bowl...

:lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thanks, a Weed who can actually admit what is happening. Will be interesting to see how you recoup those losses if you don't make it to the premier league in the next 2/3 seasons.

See reply above. The 8 million losses will not be ongoing past AMEX year 2.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How do you know? We can only work with the figures we have. Massive loss considering the 75,000 diehards coming to the Amex each week.

But you are projecting our losses into the future to support your laughably loaded argument !!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

If you are talking about the future you need to include future revenue streams.

Fool. :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why are we constantly surprised to encounter Palace fans who don't understand the costs of running a business?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
£2.5 million loss which doesn't include the sale of Zaha (comes in next years figures) before you all start ******* off into your half and half scarves.

So you have bigger crowds, an identikit bowl and are destined to win the Champions League in 3 seasons yet you are still losing £8 million per season. Lolz.

Just because we've got corners on ours with in leaking roof, it doesn't make it an identikit bowl.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
That's what we (a few of us) expected. Pretty good really. I think CPFC2010 are doing a decent job.

You're desperate to think we're not Brighton fans, but we are.

There's no other stadium in the world like ours. If we had got an identikit I'd have been happy, because it would have been a huge improvement on having no home at all. But we didn't, we got a one off design that's really quite special. It's difficult to read anything other than jealousy from your criticism.

Eh? You're losing your marbles.
We're losing money because we're building everything from scratch. We're buying players and writing off their cost as a loss, while in reality we have more assets than we had. You already have an academy, that's something we're in the process of building, and it will take time.

Agree with all of that. CPFC2010 are doing well. Fair play to them.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
You do remember that we had him on loan a few seasons ago? He gave his all and you can't ask for more than that.

Oh yeah apologies. He always seemed a good lad for morale and by gosh he did try but never really blessed with any sort of ability. His level was perhaps Luton where we plucked him from. Bless him. We have had a few of those over the years.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
He was on loan with us a while back , I can confirm he is on par skills wise with Dobbie :wink:

Barely. He may not have shone for you guys but he was ok for Swansea and Blackpool. As I've said, if we can keep hold of Moritz then he is behind him in the pecking order, maybe even Williams if he is deployed in the AM role. Would be interested to hear what the fee agreed is? How much did you guys pay for him?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Barely. He may not have shone for you guys but he was ok for Swansea and Blackpool. As I've said, if we can keep hold of Moritz then he is behind him in the pecking order, maybe even Williams if he is deployed in the AM role. Would be interested to hear what the fee agreed is? How much did you guys pay for him?

Undisclosed fee , the amount Palace will pay for Agent Dobbie will also be undisclosed until one of the Steves mentions it in a BBS post :lol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

I believe it was somewhere near 350k and he was rumoured to be among the highest earner's.

Feb 18, 2013
One last thing before I depart...

Where is [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]? Wasn't he the chap who said he is mates with Steve Parish's best mate and that he had been told we are in deep financial trouble? Any update [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here