Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And that statement is based upon? Wouldn't be normal procedure for a loan agreement.

Based on something I read a while back. On mobile and don't have time or inclination to trawl for it though.

Also really don't care if you chose to believe it or not. I do. :lolol:

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Based on something I read a while back. On mobile and don't have time or inclination to trawl for it though.

Also really don't care if you chose to believe it or not. I do. :lolol:

Now there is a surprise.

Anyway has anyone been thorugh the financial results yet, I'm interested to hear a) what the figures are and b) what spin you can work out upon said figures to suit your own needs.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Now there is a surprise.

Sarcastic surprise or not, I am certain the fee or a down payment deposit has already been paid for Dobbie. :lolol:

To me it is certain that Dobbie will be a permanent Palace player on July 1.

Sarcastic surprise or not, I am certain the fee or a down payment deposit has already been paid for Dobbie.

To me it is certain that Dobbie will be a permanent Palace player on July 1.

He will be, unless Palace renege on the agreement, and to be fair, they probably will now after seeing how toilet he is.

Feb 18, 2013
£2.5 million loss which doesn't include the sale of Zaha (comes in next years figures) before you all start ******* off into your half and half scarves.

So you have bigger crowds, an identikit bowl and are destined to win the Champions League in 3 seasons yet you are still losing £8 million per season. Lolz.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
He will be, unless Palace renege on the agreement, and to be fair, they probably will now after seeing how toilet he is.

The agreement on how much we will buy him for if we want him? Nothin to renege on.

You lot sound terrified at the prospect that he will still be with you next year. I find that strange.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Palace's turnover has increased from 12.7 to 15m reducing losses to about 2.5m from 5m last year, all looks quite positive.

£2.5 million loss which doesn't include the sale of Zaha (comes in next years figures) before you all start ******* off into your half and half scarves.

So you have bigger crowds, an identikit bowl and are destined to win the Champions League in 3 seasons yet you are still losing £8 million per season. Lolz.

Identikit bowl?

Is that the best you can come up with in relation to our award winning, bespoke stadium?

The agreement on how much we will buy him for if we want him? Nothin to renege on.

You lot sound terrified at the prospect that he will still be with you next year. I find that strange.

So I've posted a link to the source, your very own chairman, and you still think that you haven't agreed to buy him?

Not very bright are you.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
...an identikit bowl

I wish you from the wrong end of the A23 would make your mind up.

It is either called the wonky warehouse or as above. Both can't be right, surely?

It is going to take a while to settle down. It is effectively a new business (in a practical sense) and new businesses cost a great deal to start up, particularly taking over debts from the small business it superseded. Of course, you would know very little about taking over debts.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Fool. We are no longer losing 9million 'a season'.

Transport Levy introduced to cut transport plan losses.
Azure booted out to increase profits from food and drink sales.
8000 extra seats installed to increase profits.
Massive new AMEX shirt sponsorship.

More to come including stand sponsorships, training ground sponsorship, replacement of league one level ongoing deals.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
So I've posted a link to the source, your very own chairman, and you still think that you haven't agreed to buy him?

Not very bright are you.

And the fact that Holloway stating we "STOLE HIM" on camera suggest they were very happy with the money they agreed to pay.
But like you say, not very bright,

Feb 18, 2013
So what happens if you are not winning the Premier League and Champs League in 3 years and the JCL's fade away back to the tennis club? Will Big T B(l)oom and Bust keep financing it?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

More to come including stand sponsorships, training ground sponsorship, replacement of league one level ongoing deals.

We lost 8 million last season and are expected to announce losses of 8 million this season.

Feb 18, 2013

How do you know? We can only work with the figures we have. Massive loss considering the 75,000 diehards coming to the Amex each week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here