Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When have i compared Palace with Swansea?

I don't really see the point in your continued p1ss taking:
Brighton buy Dobbie for £x
Dobbie turns out to be poor for Brighton
Palace loan Dobbie from Brighton
Dobbie turns out to be useful to Palace
Palace buy Dobbie for £x

The funny bit is?
Brighton coaching staff aren't able to work out how to utilise Dobbie effectively?
Brighton scouting staff do not realise that they do not have the system or coachin to utilise Dobbie effectively?
Palace loan then buy a player who looks to be working out quite well with our system and coaches?

We came HIGHER than you last season. Our team was BETTER than yours, so your above points don't really tally.

mystery_man

Banned
Jun 7, 2013
We came HIGHER than you last season. Our team was BETTER than yours, so your above points don't really tally.

Mello, I have not suggested anywhere which is the better team, that has no bearing on the point I am making. I am asking the question how you can come up with the Dobbie signing as a stick to beat us with. He was crap for you, he is good for us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mello, I have not suggested anywhere which is the better team, that has no bearing on the point I am making. I am asking the question how you can come up with the Dobbie signing as a stick to beat us with. He was crap for you, he is good for us.

But his "good" for you still meant you finishing below us. So we were better off without him, so it wasn't a case of us "not utilising him well enough". He wasn't good enough for a team finishing 4th.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
But his "good" for you still meant you finishing below us. So we were better off without him, so it wasn't a case of us "not utilising him well enough". He wasn't good enough for a team finishing 4th.

That's utter rubbish. He was given 8 games for you, a lot as sub I do believe?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's utter rubbish. He was given 8 games for you, a lot as sub I do believe?

How's it rubbish? We did better WITHOUT him. It's pretty simple really. We clearly didn't need him. His performance against Charlton is one of the worst displays of "effort" I have ever seen from a professional footballer.

If you lot genuinely think he's good enough for a Prem starting 11...well, I can't wait to watch MotD next season.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Brighton are once again in our shadow, some of the nobs on here are deluded but most realise this to be the case, even if we come straight back down with the lowest points tally of any team we still crushed Brightons dreams and i cannot see them making the premier in the next ten years, we took away their only chance.
As we know some on here are deluded and bitter, but we are premier so who gives a toss

Seaside you are still a **** and I am ashamed that you are a palace fan

Last edited:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I find you paying £850k for a player over 30 who has had 8 games only in the Premiership, scoring 0 goals very funny actually, for a club trying to strenghten enough to try and stay in the Prem. But please come back half way through next season and tell us then, how well he is doing.

I find the fact that you gave us the player who helped drag us into the playoffs pretty funny myself. If it weren't for you we'd still be in the Championship and you'd have all that extra money from losing in the play off final.

So thanks :)

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton are once again in our shadow, some of the nobs on here are deluded but most realise this to be the case, even if we come straight back down with the lowest points tally of any team we still crushed Brightons dreams and i cannot see them making the premier in the next ten years, we took away their only
As we know some on here are deluded and bitter, but we are premier so who gives a toss

Seaside you are still a **** and I am ashamed that you are a palace fan

I really do wish you all the best, I'm looking forward just as much as anyone to see how you get on. I'm not bitter at all I just love taking the mick out of anything. Lets all enjoy the season together, you never know Eaglesdestroyseagulls you might become Champions and we might end up in div 1, you just never know. As one Jimmy Greaves used to say "Its a funny old game"

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You're so jealous of us deep-down. It is utterly hilarious :lolol:

The whelcher returns? Want to make a bet on how badly you do this season? err no forget it you won't be paying when you lose

Have you been banned from BBS? That is the only reason I can think you'd want to go on another team's site for hours on end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here