Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This kid is a complete tool. How he is still I do not not know? He is a blatant troll who ignores any post that points out his flawed argument. No different to the other pointless trolls.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And if that happens so be it. £150 million in the pot, thanks very much punk: We will still be playing you as you're going to be mid-table dross at best for a long, long time! Goodnight!

Well of that 150 million, 60 million is future parachute payments, and your wage bill next year to fund your relegation campaign will be 40 million+ down the drain :lolol:

Of the remaining 50 million, Peterborough have already nabbed 6.

You'll get to the point soon when all you'll be able to afford for the rebuild of Selhurst is a couple of tins of paint :guitar:

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Well of that 150 million, 60 million is future parachute payments, and your wage bill next year to fund your relegation campaign will be 40 million+ down the drain :lolol:

Of the remaining 50 million, Peterborough have already nabbed 6.

You'll get to the point soon when all you'll be able to afford for the rebuild of Selhurst is a couple of tins of paint :guitar:

Yes, this getting promoted business is terrible. I wish we'd capitulated to you at Selhurst before sacking our manager. That would have been much better then all this horrible money :(

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
Go away Mr Rock, have you not realised you are now playing with the big boys. We're not worried about your 150 mill there's nothing we can do about it. We've just got the satisfaction that we don't play in a dump in front of inferior crowds. Lovely stuff. Goodnight.

Your Mob would Know all about that wouldn't you :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So head to head proves who the Better club is does it, dont think so. Recent History suggests weve given you a lesson Both on and off the pitch.

Of course head to head proves it you dunce :lolol:

Banned
May 19, 2013
Of course head to head proves it you dunce :lolol:

Well quite. I've often thought that, no matter how much I've enjoyed our utter superiority over you throughout my lifetime, I'd swap the joy of smashing you 5-0, the pleasure of coming to the Amex and seeing Murray do you over and also that glorious play-off semi-final win, for a few more victories in the 1920s.

Because without those I just couldn't enjoy seeing Zaha nip inside Bridge to head us on our way to the Premier League. That Andy Johnson hat trick was likes ashes - and you being locked in and unable to leave while we laughed and drank it up tasted hollow indeed.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Was he the one that Wilf glided past with ease before smashing the ball into the roof of the net past Kuszczak's despairing dive, sending 2000 Palace behind the goal into rapture and sending the plastics on their way? Oh no, I do believe I am getting mistaken with that carthorse, Gordon Greer.
Can't wait to hear Hansen ripping your defence to shreads every week.

:lolol:

Doooomed

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Well quite. I've often thought that, no matter how much I've enjoyed our utter superiority over you throughout my lifetime, I'd swap the joy of smashing you 5-0, the pleasure of coming to the Amex and seeing Murray do you over and also that glorious play-off semi-final win, for a few more victories in the 1920s.

Because without those I just couldn't enjoy seeing Zaha nip inside Bridge to head us on our way to the Premier League. That Andy Johnson hat trick was likes ashes - and you being locked in and unable to leave while we laughed and drank it up tasted hollow indeed.

If I was you mate I would concentrate on whats coming up, not on what has gone before, there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. We're all looking forward to seeing that team up there on TV displaying all their supposed superior skills against the country's best. Wished it was us but it wasn't. Mind you you mind regret selling ha ha .

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Xavi II put in a masterclass show of touch, awareness and creatvity last night in the friendly at Gillingham.

He found it so easy that he played blindfolded for the remaining 10 minutes of the first half and still maintened a high 96.7% pass completition rate

:rave:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Xavi II put in a masterclass show of touch, awareness and creatvity last night in the friendly at Gillingham.

He found it so easy that he played blindfolded for the remaining 10 minutes of the first half and still maintened a high 96.7% pass completition rate

Sorry, I thought you said Gillingham for a minute.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Are you talking about Spanish Nige ? :lolol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Are you talking about Spanish Nige ? :lolol:

They had around £10 mill of new players playing against a bunch of free transfers in Div 1 and guess who their mom was. Not the £8 mill 12 year old midget, not the £2mill juvenile from Spain, Not the new Ryan Giggs from Wales or the elbows from Aussie, but none other than the donkey Dobbie.
Sounds good for the future lads.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quite some preparation for Premier League football for our friends up the road

Sat 20Jul
Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagenham and Redbridge Friendly Att. N/A A 1 - 2 W Report Tue 23Jul
Gillingham
Gillingham Friendly 7.30pm A tickets Sat 27Jul
Crawley Town
Crawley Town Friendly 3pm A tickets Sat 03Aug
Waterford United
Waterford United Friendly 6pm A tickets Tue 06Aug
Dulwich Hamlet
Dulwich Hamlet Friendly 7.45pm A tickets Sat 10Aug
Lazio
Lazio Friendly 3pm

Banned
May 19, 2013
They had around £10 mill of new players playing against a bunch of free transfers in Div 1 and guess who their mom was. Not the £8 mill 12 year old midget, not the £2mill juvenile from Spain, Not the new Ryan Giggs from Wales or the elbows from Aussie, but none other than the donkey Dobbie.
Sounds good for the future lads.

Not his first MOM for us either. Put in a number of incredible performances to help turn our slump around and ensure we got into the playoffs. Genuinely don't think we'd have been there but for him, so thanks.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Quite some preparation for Premier League football for our friends up the road

Sat 20Jul
Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagenham and Redbridge Friendly Att. N/A A 1 - 2 W Report Tue 23Jul
Gillingham
Gillingham Friendly 7.30pm A tickets Sat 27Jul
Crawley Town
Crawley Town Friendly 3pm A tickets Sat 03Aug
Waterford United
Waterford United Friendly 6pm A tickets Tue 06Aug
Dulwich Hamlet
Dulwich Hamlet Friendly 7.45pm A tickets Sat 10Aug
Lazio
Lazio Friendly 3pm

:lolol:

This is the first post to make me laugh on this whole thread.

That is a WEAK friendly list. Nice bit of preperation there guys.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not his first MOM for us either. Put in a number of incredible performances to help turn our slump around and ensure we got into the playoffs. Genuinely don't think we'd have been there but for him, so thanks.

His pace is going to be terrifying in the Prem.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

But you didn't turn your slump around, you squeaked past Peterborough in the last game and then Dobbie didn't play in the playoffs. I believe we gained 11 points on you during the run in as your form hit rock bottom with or without Dobbie. You got into the playoffs due to your points tally before the slump. You're making this up to make yourself feel better aren't you?

Please hang around when the season starts and give us updates :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here