Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Dont worry about, im sure well go about our Business fine trying to upset the odds at stadia such as the Emeriates and the Theatre of dreams, enjoy the Mighty Donny and Yeovil :)

Well it is a better matchday experience at both those grounds than at Selhurst, I dont have to wear wellies to take a piss for a start.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Dont worry about, im sure well go about our Business fine trying to upset the odds at stadia such as the Emeriates and the Theatre of dreams, enjoy the Mighty Donny and Yeovil :)

We will, but the best of all is not having to go to that ground in SE25, sorry forgotten the name of it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Newcastle sicknote player Gosling having a medical at Smellhurst , another midfield player who will be decent at Championship level next season if he stays injury free.

To be fair it must be hard for Palace to attract players. Phillips wants to break some record by scoring or something in the Prem, and let's face it, Palace are the only club in the Prem that would give him that chance. The young Spanish lad, probably sat in Spain taking in a few Prem games, seeing nice stadiums, thinking they were all like that, soon to be confronted with a cow shed, a tit banging a drum, and some bloke shouting hysterically over the tannoy the scorers name. Poor fellow, i bet he sacks his agent. Then we have the chap from Posh (i'm afraid his name escapes me, as i'd not heard of him) he believes it is a step up and was probably prepared to play in the Championship after going down to L1, but could well do that next season anyway.
Looks like Carlton Cole could sign, gone downhill lately, and to be honest was heading for a Championship club, must now think his guardian angel has turned up.
I don't really think that Palace is an inviting place to attract players, when it's ground was the same as other teams in the 70's and even with it's location surrounded by a fairly run down and soulless area, it did have a chance.
So to be fair i think the odds are stacked against them a bit.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
To be fair it must be hard for Palace to attract players. Phillips wants to break some record by scoring or something in the Prem, and let's face it, Palace are the only club in the Prem that would give him that chance. The young Spanish lad, probably sat in Spain taking in a few Prem games, seeing nice stadiums, thinking they were all like that, soon to be confronted with a cow shed, a tit banging a drum, and some bloke shouting hysterically over the tannoy the scorers name. Poor fellow, i bet he sacks his agent. Then we have the chap from Posh (i'm afraid his name escapes me, as i'd not heard of him) he believes it is a step up and was probably prepared to play in the Championship after going down to L1, but could well do that next season anyway.
Looks like Carlton Cole could sign, gone downhill lately, and to be honest was heading for a Championship club, must now think his guardian angel has turned up.
I don't really think that Palace is an inviting place to attract players, when it's ground was the same as other teams in the 70's and even with it's location surrounded by a fairly run down and soulless area, it did have a chance.
So to be fair i think the odds are stacked against them a bit.

Your star signing this summer is a left back from MK Dons. JAT...

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
No , our first signing was actually Matthew Upson (21 senior appearances for England)

Was he the one that Wilf glided past with ease before smashing the ball into the roof of the net past Kuszczak's despairing dive, sending 2000 Palace behind the goal into rapture and sending the plastics on their way? Oh no, I do believe I am getting mistaken with that carthorse, Gordon Greer.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Was he the one that Wilf glided past with ease before smashing the ball into the roof of the net past Kuszczak's despairing dive, sending 2000 Palace behind the goal into rapture and sending the plastics on their way? Oh no, I do believe I am getting mistaken with that carthorse, Gordon Greer.

Were you there, or was it a school night?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Think again...

Crikey 85 posts since yesterday, either your forums are crap, have little going on, or you are a secret admirer of BHA.
I notice you stopped posting just after 4pm, i reckon seeing as it's school holidays that your Mum went to work this morning and left you a few jobs to do. She came home, saw you had not done them, and you were stopped from using the pc. I suppose she's gone to bed now and your back online now eh.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

That was Wayne Bridge who had Winifred in his back pocket during the Saint Patrick's Day Massacre :wink: You've probably forgotten that in the 2nd leg Bridgey needed treatment early on his left thigh. In the second half Winifred switched wings after Wurzel realised Calderon was unlikely to get another yellow card , end of story.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
And if that happens so be it. £150 million in the pot, thanks very much punk: We will still be playing you as you're going to be mid-table dross at best for a long, long time! Goodnight!

Mentally unbalanced individual, so unbalanced in fact he hasn't realised his team have been promoted so he keeps posting on here,

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
And if that happens so be it. £150 million in the pot, thanks very much punk: We will still be playing you as you're going to be mid-table dross at best for a long, long time! Goodnight!

Go away Mr Rock, have you not realised you are now playing with the big boys. We're not worried about your 150 mill there's nothing we can do about it. We've just got the satisfaction that we don't play in a dump in front of inferior crowds. Lovely stuff. Goodnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here