Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I really do wish you all the best, I'm looking forward just as much as anyone to see how you get on. I'm not bitter at all I just love taking the mick out of anything. Lets all enjoy the season together, you never know Eaglesdestroyseagulls you might become Champions and we might end up in div 1, you just never know. As one Jimmy Greaves used to say "Its a funny old game"

Personally I think we will come straight back down, I am not looking forward to getting spanked here and there. But I am looking forward to getting the odd result here and there and hopefully the money will come in handy to sort out Selhurst.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
We came HIGHER than you last season. Our team was BETTER than yours, so your above points don't really tally.

So what?
No prizes for 4th although you had a decent season,We won when it mattered and that's all that matters .
No 4 th for you lot his year, my prediction is a average 11th you missed the boat last year.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So what?
No prizes for 4th although you had a decent season,We won when it mattered and that's all that matters .
No 4 th for you lot his year, my prediction is a average 11th you missed the boat last year.

Put your willy away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When have i compared Palace with Swansea?

I don't really see the point in your continued p1ss taking:
Brighton buy Dobbie for £x
Dobbie turns out to be poor for Brighton
Palace loan Dobbie from Brighton
Dobbie turns out to be useful to Palace
Palace buy Dobbie for £x

The funny bit is?
Brighton coaching staff aren't able to work out how to utilise Dobbie effectively?
Brighton scouting staff do not realise that they do not have the system or coachin to utilise Dobbie effectively?
Palace loan then buy a player who looks to be working out quite well with our system and coaches?

Brighton buy Dobbie for £300k
Dobbie turns out to be shite for Brighton (lazy and overweight when signed)
Brighton can't wait to offload him as we were sold a lemon and have to hold back the laughter when Palace want to take him on loan to buy
Dobbie decides to put in some effort in order to gain a contract at the end of the season
Palace buy Dobbie for £850k which covers all the financials that Brighton have laid out plus a small profit.

Coaching staff quickly realise he is a donkey
Coaching staff recommend he is sent out on loan or sold in the next transfer window
Palace buy a player that will be a dud in the Premier League

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dan Gosling went to Smellhurst yesterday to have a medical after a deal with Newcastle and personal terms were agreed. Had the medical at 2.30pm and was advised to wait for the club to get back to him when they looked over the results and the paperwork had been sorted out. Nobody from the club got back to him so at 9pm he and his agent returned up north and called the whole deal off for being treated so shabbily. Wurzel was busy with the Premier League All Stars at Pissfield yesterday evening. Tinpottery of the highest order.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dan Gosling went to Smellhurst yesterday to have a medical after a deal with Newcastle and personal terms were agreed. Had the medical at 2.30pm and was advised to wait for the club to get back to him when they looked over the results and the paperwork had been sorted out. Nobody from the club got back to him so at 9pm he and his agent returned up north and called the whole deal off for being treated so shabbily. Wurzel was busy with the Premier League All Stars at Pissfield yesterday evening. Tinpottery of the highest order.

:lolol: What a shower :lolol:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

Shambles of a club as always!!!!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Failed his medical.
His agent putting out a smokescreen.
Move on Soggy, nothing to see.
Whats the latest on your div 2 transfer target , setting the bar a bit lower this season ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Failed his medical.
Whats the latest on your div 2 transfer target , setting the bar a bit lower this season ???
Talk in the North-East suggests the player passed the medical and no-one at Palace took responsibility to contact him or his agent.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Failed his medical.

Carlton Cole :rotlf:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Talk in the North-East suggests the player passed the medical and no-one at Palace took responsibility to contact him or his agent.

I've heard we're back in for a "international" midfielder a bit nearer to London .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've heard we're back in for a "international" midfielder a bit nearer to London .

Will have to be over £8M for an offer to even be considered :wink:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Oh wow, just how Billy Big bollox are they becoming, they have not kicked a ball yet in the Prem and they are calling Newcastle a comedy football club.
This posted on their Transfer section on BBS.

Somebody give us Gosling's agents number - and we can give him that call.
And tell him to feck off. Palace now do business on Our terms - and don't get ****ed around anymore by grabbing, mercenary agents and comedy football clubs like Newcastle.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't think TB would turn down any offer above £3 mill.

Since Oscar arrived the best players have been given price tags. No players are going to be sold at bargain basement prices unless of course a club is is interested in Ryan Harley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here