Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh wow, just how Billy Big bollox are they becoming, they have not kicked a ball yet in the Prem and they are calling Newcastle a comedy football club.
This posted on their Transfer section on BBS.

Somebody give us Gosling's agents number - and we can give him that call.
And tell him to feck off. Palace now do business on Our terms - and don't get ****ed around anymore by grabbing, mercenary agents and comedy football clubs like Newcastle.

Can someone post this on a few Newcastle United forums ? The Geordies will absolutely love it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Can someone post this on a few Newcastle United forums ? The Geordies will absolutely love it.

I can't believe anyone would think Sports Direct FC are a joke club.
New manager in waiting Joe Kinnear is chomping at the bit to sign his 20 year contract.
They make your lot look half sensible.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Dan Gosling went to Smellhurst yesterday to have a medical after a deal with Newcastle and personal terms were agreed. Had the medical at 2.30pm and was advised to wait for the club to get back to him when they looked over the results and the paperwork had been sorted out. Nobody from the club got back to him so at 9pm he and his agent returned up north and called the whole deal off for being treated so shabbily. Wurzel was busy with the Premier League All Stars at Pissfield yesterday evening. Tinpottery of the highest order.

On the plus side he could be a ready made replacement for Bridders !

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I bet the women fall over themselves don't they, while they're running for their lives, absolutely hilarious. Your are joking surely.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I bet the women fall over themselves don't they, while they're running for their lives, absolutely hilarious. Your are joking surely.

No, I'm serious.
Have you got a problem with my boat ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I can't believe anyone would think Sports Direct FC are a joke club.
New manager in waiting Joe Kinnear is chomping at the bit to sign his 20 year contract.
They make your lot look half sensible.

How many times have that joke club in your minds gone into admin.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Can this thread be moved somewhere less visible, this is sooooooo Boring.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Your looking at plenty of cen midfielders ATM Liam could be on his way . Wether it's our way well who knows ,but I'm hearing that developments on that front could be re visited .

albionite

May 20, 2009
Your looking at plenty of cen midfielders ATM Liam could be on his way . Wether it's our way well who knows ,but I'm hearing that developments on that front could be re visited .

Sure special price for the muppets £12m. Yes I know he isn't worth that much but for us to sell to you he is. Very poor attempt at a wind up dougie, are you trying to be more of a boring **** than seaside eagle/glynn murray/ the rock.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sure special price for the muppets £12m. Yes I know he isn't worth that much but for us to sell to you he is. Very poor attempt at a wind up dougie, are you trying to be more of a boring **** than seaside eagle/glynn murray/ the rock.

Sorry , guess time will tell .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here