Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Rivalry

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Palace Rivalry

eagleseatseagulls said:
You see Barrel of Fun your fellow Brighton fan (Bakesy) has hit the nail on the head. I don't expect you to know much about what goes on between us and other clubs but i can assure you Charlton are completely irrelevent to the majority of palace fans.

I stand corrected. I assumed as you were both South London that you were enemies, and would not shake each others hands etc. Dont really know that much about Charlton. Except I ended up there the other day, whilst heading for B|lackheath ti see a friend. I am hard of hearing and missed the change of train. Got on it and disembarked at Charlton. What a miserable place!! I count my lucky stars that I am born and bred in Brighton

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Palace Rivalry

AJ's Love Monkey said:
And you got over your manic depression sharpish didnt you?! :angry: ;)

Certainly did.

It took all of 78 minutes :drink: :drink:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Palace Rivalry

gerbil said:
Certainly did.

It took all of 78 minutes :drink: :drink:

I would have thought it would have taken you the first 10 minutes to get over it, anybody could see we werent going to get feck all out of the game :shootself

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Ratty and MonkeySpanker on the same thread..............worth hanging around for me thinks.:lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Sorry,you're right,i didn't read the start of the thread but i'm sure the Millwall hardnuts treat you as the same joke as Charlton.So it's just us i'm afraid,we'll let you be our rivals even though we don't need you in any way,we've got far bigger business on the south coast to plan for.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bakesy said:
Ratty and MonkeySpanker on the same thread..............worth hanging around for me thinks.:lolol:

Glass of wine in one hand and chair pulled up to the screen and watching :lolol: :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brixtaan said:
Sorry,you're right,i didn't read the start of the thread but i'm sure the Millwall hardnuts treat you as the same joke as Charlton.So it's just us i'm afraid,we'll let you be our rivals even though we don't need you in any way,we've got far bigger business on the south coast to plan for.

Oh do have a day off brixtaan, get in the real world eh? :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here