Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners calling us scum!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
why would anyone care what a palace fan who happens to be one of their 4 "amazing" chairmen puts on a palace message board? If you don't expect to see such things on their board don't visit it.
Anyway I always thought they were the scum & we were the weeds.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
What a prick you are. He's a fan and stood up and clapped up when we scored. If it had been one of your directors that had said something the situation would be different, but it wasn't was it. It was an over zealous dumb wit steward. Quite sad that you are so bitter.
Before you waft your vile tongue any more, i visit every teams' forums in the Championship and get a pretty decent welcome with a fair bit of banter-barr the Clowns. On here a lot of you are stuck in the 1980's. Grow the f*** up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340993699.546922.jpg

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
What a prick you are. He's a fan and stood up and clapped up when we scored. If it had been one of your directors that had said something the situation would be different, but it wasn't was it. It was an over zealous dumb wit steward. Quite sad that you are so bitter.
Before you waft your vile tongue any more, i visit every teams' forums in the Championship and get a pretty decent welcome with a fair bit of banter-barr the Clowns. On here a lot of you are stuck in the 1980's. Grow the f*** up.

Jesus, time of the month; do you really expect a warm welcome from this site?

On the original point who gives a toss what he said or thinks he's a Nigel - makes his point of view irrelevant.

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
It,s banter, we all do just as much, fair enough he is on the board or whatever, palace v us, just the norm

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It,s banter, we all do just as much, fair enough he is on the board or whatever, palace v us, just the norm

Just the norm ? don't you mean just the nigel ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's a nothing comment really

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thay have the right idea in reducing Selhurst's capacity though

Sounds like MK Dons might have sold a few of their padded seats as premium seating to a mug punter.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I wouldn't class him as a football fan. A upper class quentin who stopprd going to Palace because of all the fighting, no wonder Zoe carried on ! The wet blanket, he's ideal for you lot.
He goes to virtually every game (he sits a few seats from me) and is just a normal bloke who loves his local team. (Unlike the thousands of plastic Palace "fans" who used to go to Selhurst in the Prem and are now strangely AWOL)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He goes to virtually every game (he sits a few seats from me) and is just a normal bloke who loves his local team. (Unlike the thousands of plastic Palace "fans" who used to go to Selhurst in the Prem and are now strangely AWOL)

Serious question , did anyone sit next to him at the withdean ?

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
While it is tin-pot behaviour from the top drawer, I can't get angry about it, it's just hilarious.

They are hurting SO bad about the fact we have, within a very short space of time, completely overtaken them. Howl and bitch as much as you like Palace goons, but there will be around 21-22,000 season tickets at the Amex this season. I'll say that again. 21,000 season tickets. Average crowds of around 25,000. And we'll finish higher than you. Again.

I know it's painful after 25 years with the whip hand on crowds and league position but it's gone, and the delusion at Selhurst about that fact is laughable. You've been left trailing, it's your worst nightmare and a dream come true for us. And knowing this I'll even happily give you your final moment of resistance at the Amex last season, in the way somone might pat a harmless poodle on the head.

Isn't it likely to be more like 22,500 to 23,000 ST's? There are only 40 odd seats left on the plan today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here