Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners calling us scum!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh is that what they had in mind? From our seats in the away end it just looks a bit wonky and, well, abit 'Colchester'.

falmer-3.jpg

amex-stadium-brighton.jpg

I would hope, if Palace were ever to spend £100m on a new stadium, it wouldn't look wonky.

If you took the time to drive 1/2 mile away from the ground and saw the stadium from there you would see how this blends perfectly into the curves of the downs as it was you did not and pissed on BHAFC fans on the train station. Well done you.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Your ignorance is frankly embarrassing. Would you pay £ 500 to sit in a shit athletics stadium for 12 years getting soaked every game. The gates were infact remarkably high considering and the fact you cannot get your head around the fact that there are 40000 plus fans in the area who have been waiting for the Amex for 14 years and have now purchased 23000 season tickets, the 9th highest in the football league and this is why we will be in the premiership within 2 years. Please just accept this fact. I know it is hard but your time is over now, it is our time now.
So you have less than 8,000 'hardcore'. By the way....Everytime it rains at Selhurst I get soaked. I still pay my £500 :D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
yet so many of us jump up and down and reply to the nonsense they post on here!

He knows he is talking utter bollocks but I still think it is a duty to educate the uneducated. I am kind like that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So you have less than 8,000 'hardcore'. By the way....Everytime it rains at Selhurst I get soaked. I still pay my £500 :D

I can say one thing. If CPFC had gone through what BHAFC has since 1997 they would be no CPFC now, probably not by 2002.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Jan 12, 2012
Your owners will revamp Selhurst on the cheap, if you're lucky. Most of the budget will have to go on fire-proofing.

Wouldn't it be funny if we build a stadium that was better then the Amex in everyway ? Would you promise not to spit your dummy out like you did after the 1-3 in September ? How many months did you sulk for ? Sorry Phil, no one likes people like you who give it the big bollocks beforehand, then hides and doesn't face the music for months afterwards.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Wouldn't it be funny if we build a stadium that was better then the Amex in everyway ? Would you promise not to spit your dummy out like you did after the 1-3 in September ? How many months did you sulk for ? Sorry Phil, no one likes people like you who give it the big bollocks beforehand, then hides and doesn't face the music for months afterwards.

It would be funny because the chances of that EVER happening would be a big fat zero

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

Pure fantasy Nige. You know you'll never have a better home than us. Just accept that. It'll be better for you.

I can say one thing. If CPFC had gone through what BHAFC has since 1997 they would be no CPFC now, probably not by 2002.

100% right. They know it and we know it.

Less than 200 could be bothered to shuffle 10 miles across London to their " liquidation day" protest.

That's 192 more than could be bothered to attend a fans night recently.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London

Less than 200 could be bothered to shuffle 10 miles across London to their " liquidation day" protest.

Wait, didn't you lose your ground or something? Deary me, poor efforts all round.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

They are an astonishingly apathetic bunch. As acknowledged by their own 'Billy Rhino' on the BBS.

Wait, didn't you lose your ground or something? Deary me, poor efforts all round.

That's the difference - many people supporting the Albion did get off their arses and try & do something - it's well documented.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Your losing the argument now and badly. It's best to give up and head to bed now I think to save further embarrassment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here