Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners calling us scum!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Now you've heard it from the horses mouth, so to speak, can some of you untangle your knickers ?

To be fair, very few people are actually getting upset, just the vast majority of us think it's tin pot and classless. Not upset at all, just it's a bit embarrassing for your lot.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well there you have it , much ado about nothing really . I think Steve has shown a bit of class with this comment and hopefully now you can let it go !

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
stephenBrowettStill.jpg

Kebab anyone?

"Oh blimey, only just seen this. Obviously it really was a joke. I can't believe that anyone would take that seriously. You need to have a total sense of humour failure to think that there was anything malicious in it"

stephenBrowettStill.jpg

Apology accepted - now F*ck off you fat pikey gobshite .:thumbsup:

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Tbh, I don't give a shit what they say about us. For years we were the poor relations, never in the same division, playing in a piss poor stadium, without a pot to piss in. But in all that time we kept our pride and dignity, unlike some. Now the worm has turned, we have a better stadium, better players and more money and we have still kept our pride and dignity, unlike some. When we play them I will want to beat them more than any other club, anything else is all a bit nothing really. They are on the slide, we are on the rise, very shortly we wont be playing them again for a very long time, unless we get them in the cup.....The jealousy of envy I think it's called.

This!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
If you took the time to drive 1/2 mile away from the ground and saw the stadium from there you would see how this blends perfectly into the curves of the downs as it was you did not and pissed on BHAFC fans on the train station. Well done you.

Great. And of course I am always interested in how the stadium looks from 1/2 a mile away whilst I am watching my team!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great. And of course I am always interested in how the stadium looks from 1/2 a mile away whilst I am watching my team!

I am merely explaining to you why it is shaped like it is. You are the one who keeps banging on about it's shape and showing your completely and utter ignorance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am merely explaining to you why it is shaped like it is. You are the one who keeps banging on about it's shape and showing your completely and utter ignorance.

Uncle , what do you expect from a Palace fan , a serious balanced debate or inane drivel ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh the irony with phallus and the flouncer laughing about steves fuller frame .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here