Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners calling us scum!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Impressive figures.

Out of interest, could our Palace fans on here enlighten us as to how many ST's they have sold so far (including the freebies if it makes them feel better)
We've sold 101 season tickets and 100 of those are freebies. And our support will still shit all over yours :D

Feb 14, 2010
We've sold 101 season tickets and 100 of those are freebies. And our support will still shit all over yours :D

Yeah palace really lead the line in fans dont they, you know the 250 palace "hard core" and teenagers getting laughed out of the City as against Brighton v York City. Now jog on back to Coulsdon.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Yeah palace really lead the line in fans dont they, you know the 250 palace "hard core" and teenagers getting laughed out of the City as against Brighton v York City. Now jog on back to Coulsdon.

I'm sorry, I haven't got a clue what you're talking about? York City?

I don't think we've ever played them, are they any good?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find it quite flattering they are so obssessed with us. They know we are now bigger and better than them and their comments about the Amex were frankly an utter embarrassment to them calling the stadium a shit hole and saying they prefer Selhurst Park when in fact architectural experts decided it was the best new stadium in the World. That alone shows they are irrelevant and anything they say is utter horseshit.

Still they know best.

The Amex is a shit hole.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
I find it quite flattering they are so obssessed with us. They know we are now bigger and better than them and their comments about the Amex were frankly an utter embarrassment to them calling the stadium a shit hole and saying they prefer Selhurst Park when in fact architectural experts decided it was the best new stadium in the World. That alone shows they are irrelevant and anything they say is utter horseshit.

Still they know best.

The Amex is a shit hole.
It is rather wonky though, isn't it?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

This is quite sad really. Still I have to admire your loyalty even though you know you have been utterly owned and your club is a slight irritation to BHAFC now. You are going nowhere, we are going everywhere and you know it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is rather wonky though, isn't it?

If you say so. It was designed that way to blend into the curves of the Downs and anyone with a bit of class would say it is magnificent but as you have no class we can only pity you. Still the hard edged Selhurst stands are a thing of beauty and to be honest we would much rather be playing in your stadium.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

There is a certain knack to making yourself look like a dickhead, and you sir excel big time, congratulations. Evolution certainly past you by.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And yet keeps winning awards worldwide. Still, you know best.

Of course everyone is wrong and the CPFC fans are right. The Amex frankly is an embarrassment and I feel utterly shamed everytime I walk up to the ground.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
This is quite sad really. Still I have to admire your loyalty even though you know you have been utterly owned and your club is a slight irritation to BHAFC now. You are going nowhere, we are going everywhere and you know it.

Well yes, I imagine loyalty is a strange concept to most Brighton 'fans'. You couldn't sell out an 8,000 seater stadium 2 years ago, but now with an award winning (If slightly wonky) stadium you appear to be selling 22,000+, so we appreciate your admiration for our loyalty.

We've not been below this level for 35 years, so 'going nowhere' is pretty standard for us apart from the occasional flirt with the top flight every 8 years or so. Good luck in your 'going everywhere though', I imagine you're quite used to that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

yet so many of us jump up and down and reply to the nonsense they post on here!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
If you say so. It was designed that way to blend into the curves of the Downs and anyone with a bit of class would say it is magnificent but as you have no class we can only pity you. Still the hard edged Selhurst stands are a thing of beauty and to be honest we would much rather be playing in your stadium.

Oh is that what they had in mind? From our seats in the away end it just looks a bit wonky and, well, abit 'Colchester'.

falmer-3.jpg

amex-stadium-brighton.jpg

I would hope, if Palace were ever to spend £100m on a new stadium, it wouldn't look wonky.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well yes, I imagine loyalty is a strange concept to most Brighton 'fans'. You couldn't sell out an 8,000 seater stadium 2 years ago, but now with an award winning (If slightly wonky) stadium you appear to be selling 22,000+, so we appreciate your admiration for our loyalty.

We've not been below this level for 35 years, so 'going nowhere' is pretty standard for us apart from the occasional flirt with the top flight every 8 years or so. Good luck in your 'going everywhere though', I imagine you're quite used to that.

Your ignorance is frankly embarrassing. Would you pay £ 500 to sit in a shit athletics stadium for 12 years getting soaked every game. The gates were infact remarkably high considering and the fact you cannot get your head around the fact that there are 40000 plus fans in the area who have been waiting for the Amex for 14 years and have now purchased 23000 season tickets, the 9th highest in the football league and this is why we will be in the premiership within 2 years. Please just accept this fact. I know it is hard but your time is over now, it is our time now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here