Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners calling us scum!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
21,000 season tickets. Average crowds of around 25,000.
OT but I don't imagine we'll have crowds of 4k above the number of STs. Was the average last year just over 20k, with how many season tickets?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
OT but I don't imagine we'll have crowds of 4k above the number of STs. Was the average last year just over 20k, with how many season tickets?

Why don't we do an Arsenal and just announce the amount of tix sold for the game? Arsenal apparently had 60,000+ crowds last season, my mate who goes laughs at the figure, as loads of ST's didn't show up

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
imagesCAZJR0NC.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why don't we do an Arsenal and just announce the amount of tix sold for the game? Arsenal apparently had 60,000+ crowds last season, my mate who goes laughs at the figure, as loads of ST's didn't show up

Celtic do the same, been there when 60,000 was announced, it was closer to 40,000 inside. I would have thought this kind of thing should be standard accounting procedure across all clubs, seems obvious.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would be good if all clubs did the same. I'd rather all clubs went with the number thought the gates though.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Although said in jest, maybe an owner shouldn't say these things but, i reckon this stems from the fact that although sitting in the Directors area at the Amex he (Browett) amongst others was threatened with ejection if he celebrated another Palace goal (2nd) by a steward. This is 100% accurate as my friend was one of the 'others'.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Although said in jest, maybe an owner shouldn't say these things but, i reckon this stems from the fact that although sitting in the Directors area at the Amex he (Browett) amongst others was threatened with ejection if he celebrated another Palace goal (2nd) by a steward. This is 100% accurate as my friend was one of the 'others'.

So he f***ing should be threatened with ejection. Have some decency when being hosted by anther club, in their home end.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Diddums!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London

Question asked to Browett on the BBS a while ago..

"You may have answered this, but did you control yourself in the directors box at the Amex, or did you go batshit mental?"

His answer..

"We actually went more mental at Old Trafford. At Brighton it was difficult to get too excited because their directors were very friendly and it would have been a bit rude to milk it too much."

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Shit rules for a shit board associated with a shit club run by shit people with shit morals.

Bootiful, all this preamble accurately summed up in one phrase...... made oi laarrf that did.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace directors showing a lack of class, is anyone actually suprised?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If not already said, the actual answer is

c) a Palace fan with an Amex card has obviously just stolen it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
What a prick you are. He's a fan and stood up and clapped up when we scored. If it had been one of your directors that had said something the situation would be different, but it wasn't was it. It was an over zealous dumb wit steward. Quite sad that you are so bitter.
Before you waft your vile tongue any more, i visit every teams' forums in the Championship and get a pretty decent welcome with a fair bit of banter-barr the Clowns. On here a lot of you are stuck in the 1980's. Grow the f*** up.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
What a prick you are. He's a fan and stood up and clapped up when we scored. If it had been one of your directors that had said something the situation would be different, but it wasn't was it. It was an over zealous dumb wit steward. Quite sad that you are so bitter.
Before you waft your vile tongue any more, i visit every teams' forums in the Championship and get a pretty decent welcome with a fair bit of banter-barr the Clowns. On here a lot of you are stuck in the 1980's. Grow the f*** up.

Someones tired

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Blimey..i just noticed i got some more v-cash....what i do to get that? Did i do something good?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here