Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners calling us scum!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
It's certainly nothing to get upset about AND certainly nothing to complain about. But why do people keep saying it's funny? "we don't accept American express because of the charges, oh and they sponsor the scum"
Hardly Oscar Wilde is it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We have 4 bosses. Plenty of free time for all I'd imagine :)

As has been said - They're Palace fans first and foremost = Brighton are scum.

The funny thing is - PALACE ARE SCUM :thumbsup:

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
What part of the last line are the bedwetters not understanding? IT IS A JOKE. Get a grip.

We do have some twats as fans. Makes you realise that the Withdean days weren't that bad - probably 80% of the moaners are JCL's.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't know what Gac is because they sponsor the scum!

LEL

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's quite sad to think their boss has enough free time to sit and post on an internet forum.
It's not sad really , it's a thread on the BBS Where you can leave questions to the board and they try to answer on a daily basis . I thought it was quite funny and I'm glad most of you took it that way . When I first saw it I thought it wouldn't take long to appear on here and I knew who would do it , Good old flouncer !

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If you like, most teams fans don't chop and change their teams, unlike a large proportion of your 'fanbase' it would seem :)

Whereas your 'fanbase' would appear to be on a fatal downturn.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's not sad really , it's a thread on the BBS Where you can leave questions to the board and they try to answer on a daily basis .
Genuine question, has anyone ever asked them about why they only paid 1% of the debts when they took over? Since they're apparently four massively wealthy individuals? And if so what was their answer?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Genuine question, has anyone ever asked them about why they only paid 1% of the debts when they took over? Since they're apparently four massively wealthy individuals? And if so what was their answer?

I couldn't answer on their behalf but I'd imagine them being massively wealthy they saw a opportunity to acquire the club and ground for far less than it was worth . Maybe you could register on the BBS as a palace fan and leave the said question on the questions to 2010 thread . Sorry I couldn't be more helpful .

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Because they're not idiots?
Wow! I can't believe they actually said that!

I suppose they probably played it off to the few Palace fans with consciences by adding "lel jk" at the end.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you like, most teams fans don't chop and change their teams, unlike a large proportion of your 'fanbase' it would seem :)

There will always be a small percentage of "prem plastics" when a club has in excess of 22 (TWENTY TWO) Thousand season ticket holders.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I couldn't answer on their behalf but I'd imagine them being massively wealthy they saw a opportunity to acquire the club and ground for far less than it was worth . Maybe you could register on the BBS as a palace fan and leave the said question on the questions to 2010 thread . Sorry I couldn't be more helpful .
Obviously I'm not going to do that.
Anyway I'd say they got for exactly what it is worth, factoring in inflation I'd say Alan Mullery was about correct on that front.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here