Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes In Case you have Noticed 10K of those fans are plastic, We have Better Academy, History, Past Attendances, Potential, Real Fans, First League Team to win at the Shitty Shamex 1-3, and we Couldn't care less about your Wonky Desperate Piece of Plastic, Its about what happens on the field, DumbFuc* :lolol:
I'm sure I've had to explain this to you before, but Brighton were the first league team to win at the Amex. As for the rest of your drivel, you're deluded.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
:
So is it improvements or new stadium? Where is the money coming from? I'm not being arsey just interested.

From memory, what CPFC2010 have said is that if we get the green light to go at CP Park, it will be money from a combination of the sale of Selhurst, themselves and (I don`t know the correct term, so please don`t "pick me up on it") corporate funding or whatever. Unfortunately I suppose that will also mean naming rights, so it`ll probably be the TAG Stadium or whatever.
You guys will have a field day with pulling that name around I am sure.:rolleyes:

If not they have not ruled out re-developing Selhurst.

A new stadium at CP Park will not be a 40,00 seater, but 25,000, with the option to upgrade to 40,000.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Why does every bloody thread turn into a bitch fest about attendances?

For those who asked why I am on here whilst in Colombia, I've been here for 10 months and the weather has been god awful for months and I don't have a fixed work schedule. Believe it or not, I'm actually looking forward to a British winter, atleast it doesn't bloody rain all day!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
:

From memory, what CPFC2010 have said is that if we get the green light to go at CP Park, it will be money from a combination of the sale of Selhurst, themselves and (I don`t know the correct term, so please don`t "pick me up on it") corporate funding or whatever. Unfortunately I suppose that will also mean naming rights, so it`ll probably be the TAG Stadium or whatever.
You guys will have a field day with pulling that name around I am sure.:rolleyes:

If not they have not ruled out re-developing Selhurst.

A new stadium at CP Park will not be a 40,00 seater, but 25,000, with the option to upgrade to 40,000.
Thanks for that, would you get permission to build in Crystal Palace Park or just take over the athletic stadium.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Post of the century, Honestly Couldn't Stop Laughing, Yh above us NOW, But that's temporary, Such is your stadium. Weve had around on average 10,000 higher gates than you FOR THE LAST 25 years, and this is your first season that yours is higher, a Bit of a coincidence in a New Stadium PSML. Better than us in Every way?, Oh Yes that is why we have a Better Academy, History, Past Attendances and Potential, Your always in our shadows, we've pretty much DOMINATED you in all departments, except now your New Plastic Shamex, Oh i Forget 1-3 :tosser:

I said right now we are better than you in every way. History and past attendances are not in the present time are they?
Better potential? In your crumbling stadium having to do Groupon offers of 2 tickets for £20 to get people to actually go?
Better academy, yeah probably, but it's really not as good as you think. What has it actually produced in the past 5 years? One Wigan reserve player and one Spurs reserve player. Not exactly amazing is it.
It's "you're" by the way, and you can't just randomly place capital letters in a sentence. Surprising how many illiterate twats there are in Croydon really.
Oh, I forget, we're 2 points clear of you :tosser:

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
I'm sure I've had to explain this to you before, but Brighton were the first league team to win at the Amex. As for the rest of your drivel, you're deluded.

A little pedantic aren`t we ?
I think you know he means away team. Just as a side note we are also the first away side to win in front of the recently named Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
Thanks for that, would you get permission to build in Crystal Palace Park or just take over the athletic stadium.

It would be a new build on the athletics stadium site. I have seen the plans as put up on our website some time ago, and they include adjacent, public use, amenities including athletics and swimming.
The downer is no car park was evident on the plans.

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
DRUMMER, CLAP CO-ORDINATOR and GOAL MUSIC. A new low achieved, really made my day

it waas the same at saints. every time they scored i thought here we go. that fat lairy disabled bloke is going to dance again

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Lets not forget, Brighton are only famous for hating Crystal Palace. And even then in your cup final (We have a cup semi final coming up soon by the way) you f***ing melt and get battered on and off the pitch.

1-3. Nice stadium, dreadful, silent fans, but nice wonky stadium. Fair play.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Lets not forget, Brighton are only famous for hating Crystal Palace. And even then in your cup final (We have a cup semi final coming up soon by the way) you f***ing melt and get battered on and off the pitch.

1-3. Nice stadium, dreadful, silent fans, but nice wonky stadium. Fair play.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here