Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm not going to get involved in ours is better than yours crap. What is going to happen with Palarse is it going to be a new stadium or a revamped Selhurst?

I don't think the income from The League Cup or Europa Cup will pay for a new ground.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I'm not going to get involved in ours is better than yours crap. What is going to happen with Palarse is it going to be a new stadium or a revamped Selhurst?

I don't think the income from The League Cup or Europa Cup will pay for a new ground.

I heard its going to be a Sainsburys.
In all seriousness though, Palace will not be getting a new stadium any time in the foreseeable future, tis but a pipe dream with pretty artist impressions.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Bottom Line is We are the more Superior Club, and No Club will EVER take Brighton's Attendances Seriously, is that the Best you can come up with?

More superior. Please explain how one can be 'more superior'.

Hint, look up 'pleonasm'.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bottom Line is Were are the more Superior Club, and No Club will EVER take Brighton's Attendance Seriously, is that the Best you can come up with?

You are not a far superior club. A far superior club is one that has spent years in the top flight and has a long illustrious history of trophies, jaunts in Europe and so on.

You are an also ran, much like ourselves.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by other clubs taking our attendances seriously, but I am not bothered either way.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Im Sure You have enough Brain Cells to work Our That WE want to Move Within a reasonable time scale, Not a DESPERATE 14+ Year Battle.

Eh?

Do you think we wanted to lose the Goldstone and be homeless?

Both clubs have reason to be happy this season.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Im Sure You have enough Brain Cells to work Our That WE want to Move Within a reasonable time scale, Not a DESPERATE 14+ Year Battle.

You need to be a bit more eloquant. Your comment suggested that the Amex was temporary.

Haven't you been looking to relocate for quite some time? You haven't even submitted a planning application for a new ground yet, so I wouldn't get too excited about your 40k not-so-plastic arena just yet. You are going to have trouble filling that without 'plastics' old boy.

An odd stick to beat us with. We battled for our ground and we won, eventually. Granted, planning constraints are a little more relaxed in your area, I would imagine.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
:lolol: Your lot are the ones clutching at straws, in case you haven't noticed we already have a state of the art brand new stadium.

Yes In Case you have Noticed 10K of those fans are plastic, We have Better Academy, History, Past Attendances, Potential, Real Fans, First League Team to win at the Shitty Shamex 1-3, and we Couldn't care less about your Wonky Desperate Piece of Plastic, Its about what happens on the field, DumbFuc* :lolol:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Yes In Case you have Noticed 10K of those fans are plastic, We have Better Academy, History, Past Attendances, Potential, Real Fans, First League Team to win at the Shitty Shamex 1-3, and we Couldn't care less about your Wonky Desperate Piece of Plastic, Its about what happens on the field, DumbFuc*

:lolol: well 'dumbfuck' just to point out to you, 'on the field', your performances leave you below us in the table you utter utter clown. :jester: :tosser: :salute:

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes In Case you have Noticed 10K of those fans are plastic, We have Better Academy, History, Past Attendances, Potential, Real Fans, First League Team to win at the Shitty Shamex 1-3, and we Couldn't care less about your Wonky Desperate Piece of Plastic, Its about what happens on the field, DumbFuc* :lolol:

Shame you are chasing the dream with past 'glories'. There is nothing substantial in what you say, no clear reasoning, you are evidently only on another team's board (which you curiously state you don't care about) on a wind up.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I thought it was nice how the 'hardcore' Palace super fans boo'ed and gave Calvin Andrew a load of abuse. Quality stuff that. Top fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here