Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thought i also might add as for History, Brighton Has NEVER made it past the quart-final stage of the League Cup, Remember what happened a couple of days ago? Thats just the start.

Well done and all that but do you honestly think that supporters of any other clubs other than those involved actually care anything for the league cup? I honestly can't remember ANY of the winners in the past ten, no twenty years. Nothing wrong with my memory but it doesn't register any interest. It's pretty much like winning the Zenith data systems trophy or something. You'll probably need to look that up or ask your daddy to explain it to you.

Last edited:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You're the one getting your knickers in a twist you ****. :shrug:

12_croydon_fire_momo_620.jpg

f*** off and die :salute:

Fuc* Me You are a Boring Miserable Old Cun*.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Thought i also might add as for History, Brighton Has NEVER made it past the quart-final stage of the League Cup, Remember what happened a couple of days ago? Thats just the start.

Micky mouse cup mate, we will win the FA cup, you'll see.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Indeed it is, But do you honestly think we all care? Apart from this season We have DOMINATED you in terms of attendances so......:rolleyes:. Anyway, Just wait until we revamp Crystal Palace Park.

No i honestly don't think you all care but evidently you do as that answer was formed as an answer to YOUR question.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Well done and all that but do you honestly think that supporters of any other clubs other than those involved actually care anything for the league cup? I honestly can't remember ANY of the winners in the past ten, no twenty years. Nothing wrong with my memory but it doesn't register any interest. It's pretty much like running the Zenith data systems trophy or something. You'll probably need to look that up or ask your daddy to explain it to you.

Stop Making Excuses, Sir Your Embarrassing Yourself.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Excuses? I would love it if we got to the position you have in the league cup but do you honestly think it registers to fans of other clubs?

And you are evidently incapable of making rational comments in answer to responses to your own questions.

Have a jolly nice day secure inn the knowledge that your team has a mighty 4 points from the last 18.

:)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We're ahead of you in the table, we have a better ground and we get 5-10k more fans than you every week. Bring up history all you want, but right now we are better than the nigels in every way, and that's what actually counts.
But hey, you've been in the "top two divisions for 25 years" or some bullshit as you keep reminding us. I hear you get a massive trophy and loads of money for doing that.
Cnuts.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Palarse oh dear oh dear oh dear !!!! ha ha ha What an embarrassment they are, cringey chanting, and drums and Glad all over playing ha ha ha !!! WANKERS !!
Can't even give away cheapo tickets either !!

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
Always very keen to point that out but how many of those years have you actually spent in the top flight? And as for major trophies Palace have.... The Zenith Data Systems Cup. Whereas we have the 1910 Charity Shield :rollseyes:
Ask any neutral fan who has more potential, doubt anybody would pick you clowns.

The Charity Shield. A major trophy?
Thank`s for that. You made me spill half my coffee I was laughing so much.
Priceless mate, priceless.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well, as for the history part, we are currently enjoying our 35th consecutive year in the top 2 tiers.
Really? I'm surprised none of the NSC Palace fans had mentioned it before.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
We're ahead of you in the table, we have a better ground and we get 5-10k more fans than you every week. Bring up history all you want, but right now we are better than the nigels in every way, and that's what actually counts.
But hey, you've been in the "top two divisions for 25 years" or some bullshit as you keep reminding us. I hear you get a massive trophy and loads of money for doing that.
Cnuts.

Post of the century, Honestly Couldn't Stop Laughing, Yh above us NOW, But that's temporary, Such is your stadium. Weve had around on average 10,000 higher gates than you FOR THE LAST 25 years, and this is your first season that yours is higher, a Bit of a coincidence in a New Stadium PSML. Better than us in Every way?, Oh Yes that is why we have a Better Academy, History, Past Attendances and Potential, Your always in our shadows, we've pretty much DOMINATED you in all departments, except now your New Plastic Shamex, Oh i Forget 1-3 :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here