Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
After the Planning is approved when we submit our application early next year.

If all goes to plan when could the earliest time scale be that you will have a new stadium? and do you want it?

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
:

From memory, what CPFC2010 have said is that if we get the green light to go at CP Park, it will be money from a combination of the sale of Selhurst, themselves and (I don`t know the correct term, so please don`t "pick me up on it") corporate funding or whatever. Unfortunately I suppose that will also mean naming rights, so it`ll probably be the TAG Stadium or whatever.
You guys will have a field day with pulling that name around I am sure.:rolleyes:

If not they have not ruled out re-developing Selhurst.

A new stadium at CP Park will not be a 40,00 seater, but 25,000, with the option to upgrade to 40,000.

Yep

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
More than Your Shitty club will Ever win, Heck were in the Semis Now And Youve NEVER Got past the Quarter final stages of the League Cup

Most genuinely couldn't care less about the league cup. I wouldn't mind going out first round every year. Not one club takes it seriously, does it? Even you made 10 changes compared to last night.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
Are palace fans really trying to compare Brighton, a club that has been Champions of England WINNING the Charity Shield with their great achievement of reaching the semi final of the reserve team cup?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well Our Owners Want us in there By 2015, But thats if everything goes to plan, Of course we want it, I want it more than a redeveloped Selhurst anyway heres some more Info on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Palace_Park_(stadium) Just click on the link, IN the link

Ok cheers for that-oh and by the way,we will have come up with a "plastic" replacement name by then for you new stadiums inhabitants....

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yes we had to rest Our Main Starters, we virtually has a 2nd string out.

Indeed. Makes the competition a bit of a pointless one really. It's only league 2/league 1 at a push who take it seriously. Even Old Trafford doesn't sell out for it and they sell out for all sorts of dead rubber games. Not taking anything away from Palace though. Bloody good result.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Indeed. Makes the competition a bit of a pointless one really. It's only league 2/league 1 at a push who take it seriously. Even Old Trafford doesn't sell out for it and they sell out for all sorts of dead rubber games. Not taking anything away from Palace though. Bloody good result.

Listen in all honesty id take You Finishing above us, and us Reaching Wembley any day of the week.

Feb 14, 2010
Our Attendances will most likely rise, However i do not think they will flood the exits with 10 remaining, Sing Glory, Glory Man United and support any of the "Top 4".

Go bang your drum and watch footage of Brighton v York to learn what proper support and fight is. Then only return after palace have been Champions of England /Charity Shield in its history.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Our Attendances will most likely rise, However i do not think they will flood the exits with 10 remaining, Sing Glory, Glory Man United and support any of the "Top 4".

You forgot to mention 2rd & 3rd generation ex Palace support who moved to Sussex-you know-mum dad i live in Brighton now and i can not understand why you want me to support Palace as well-Brighton are my team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here