Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Listen in all honesty id take You Finishing above us, and us Reaching Wembley any day of the week.

22rd place any good for you-with us just above?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Im Stating Facts Here though, and we WERE the FIRST AWAY LEAGUE TEAM to win at the Shamex, Has it still not sunk in after all these months?

Thanks for pointing that out (correctly, it makes a nice change). I honestly don't think the majority of Brighton fans knew that.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's about now that agent Lawrence will slowley be implementing the master plan to slowley f*** your season up with the distraction of the League Cup. I hope you go all the way and lose.

Oh and for anyone that doesnt understand the agent Lawrence bit....

Robin Michael Lawrence, commonly known as Lennie Lawrence, (born 12 December 1947 in Brighton, England. Seagullsssssssss

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Better than Helping Your New plastics Settle in with Shitty worded songs on an HD TV , now THATS Funny :lolol:

You really are thick aren't you. A new worker at the club decided ONCE to put the words up on the screen. The fans protested to the club and especially on Nsc and it has never happened since. You have goal music at SP which is far more cringeworthy except that you hardly score so don't hear it very often.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You really are thick aren't you. A new worker at the club decided ONCE to put the words up on the screen. The fans protested to the club and especially on Nsc and it has never happened since. You have goal music at SP which is far more cringeworthy except that you hardly score so don't hear it very often.

Took you a while to come up with that one did it?

Feb 14, 2010
Sorry we dont do the Lower Leagues,and a Charity shield Pre world war 1 Means Fuc* all in my Book.

Typical plastic stripey Nigel, no history and no soul. Go tell Shef Weds that pre War doesnt count. Enjoy the reserve team cup and lets hope you get more than 11000 to happy clap along to your drum

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Took you a while to come up with that one did it?

I've been logged on for 5 minutes and will be logging out in another 5 to go to the match. Yes I do go the match as I have done for decades despite you silly Nigels thinking we only have glory seekers.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You seem to like history.

Brighton v Palace League Games played 86 - Brighton won 34; drawn 20; lost 32

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here