Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A confession here.

I must admit I wanted us to sing Batshuyi on loan at the start of this season, and was disappointed when he went to the Stad de Clad.
I thought that he would be good for them this season, young, lively, knew where the goal is.

And then H odgeson broke him.

Edit. Why when I type in H odgeson , does spellcheck ( or whatever) change it to Hodgeson?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A confession here.

I must admit I wanted us to sing Batshuyi on loan at the start of this season, and was disappointed when he went to the Stad de Clad.
I thought that he would be good for them this season, young, lively, knew where the goal is.

Edit. Why when I type in H odgeson , does spellcheck ( or whatever) change it to Someoneon?

I reckon you had some letters left playing Scrabble

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
A confession here.

Edit. Why when I type in H odgeson , does spellcheck ( or whatever) change it to Someoneon?

There does seem to be some sort of forum auto correct changing Roy’s name if you spell it with the e. It’s fine when spelt correctly without the e though,

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh dear, it’s gone viral :lol:

The gift that just keeps giving since 2010 :lol:

The worrying thing, for Palace, is they seem to have a significant number of similar bed wetters!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So next week, i guess, will be the Mind the Gap Derby. If we win - we go above Palace on goal difference.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We are going to utterly ANNIHILATE them 0-0.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We are going to utterly ANNIHILATE them 0-0.

As the alternative is a blatant dive penalty inexplicably awarded to the visitors, in injury time, for a 0-1 victory.
I might have to consider accepting the point. :down:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As the alternative is a blatant dive penalty inexplicably awarded to the visitors, in injury time, for a 0-1 victory.
I might have to consider accepting the point. :down:

Don't think Zaha's expected to play actually...?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The utter despair on their message boards after losing two games is a joy to behold. There's talk of us looking like Barcelona, faking Covid absences to get the game postponed, or even not turning up and giving us a 3-0 win like a Sunday League team might.

We may as well enjoy their pain now as we've all seen this film before. Positioned to go in front of them in the league, playing brilliant football, expecting to hammer someone soon, coming up against a struggling Palace side with their best player injured:

Possession 65-35 Brighton,
Xg 3.5-0.3 Brighton,
Shots 25-3 Brighton,
Shots on target 9-1 Brighton,
Result 1-0 Palace.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Don't think Zaha's expected to play actually...?

Latest on Zaha was this from Hodgson on Friday.
""It is only one week, maybe slightly more, into his muscle injury, so we are anticipating it will take more time ...for him to recover."

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
The utter despair on their message boards after losing two games is a joy to behold. There's talk of us looking like Barcelona, faking Covid absences to get the game postponed, or even not turning up and giving us a 3-0 win like a Sunday League team might.

We may as well enjoy their pain now as we've all seen this film before. Positioned to go in front of them in the league, playing brilliant football, expecting to hammer someone soon, coming up against a struggling Palace side with their best player injured:

Possession 65-35 Brighton,
Xg 3.5-0.3 Brighton,
Shots 25-3 Brighton,
Shots on target 9-1 Brighton,
Result 1-0 Palace.

I can see this going one of two ways we smash them like Burnley did or they scrape a 1-0 against us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can see this going one of two ways we smash them like Burnley did or they scrape a 1-0 against us.

Have we "smashed" anyone this season?

Despite playing comfortably the best football I've seen from us in the Prem, I don't think we have? I guess the Newcastle 3-0 is the closest...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here