[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think the most telling part of this is “ in this instance “
Would the Editorial Standards Committee of the BBC have acted the same way if it wasn’t their prize presenter ?
When i or other Palace fans are told to f**k off back to your caravans, or a pikey this or that, i’m sure i know whats intended.
Its very juvenile, and probably best left in the 1970’s.

F**k off back to your caravan while we enjoy your "performance", there's a good boy. Don't let the door hit you on your second hand Peacocks' tracksuit bottoms clad arse on the way out.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If ever there was an example of a one man team? Although looking at them Eze should be contributing more. I think it's not so much that Zaha changes what happens on the park as influences, i.e. maybe he gives confidence or is the link they need, but without him they're woeful, with him they lift that to poor.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I was listening to a bit of this game on the radio. Chris Sutton going on about how awful Palace are to watch

They really are losing form at just the right time, they've got Burnley on Saturday and it's going to be hard to know what sort of result we want, I guess a draw

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
They really are losing form at just the right time, they've got Burnley on Saturday and it's going to be hard to know what sort of result we want, I guess a draw

A draw for me as well. You’ve hit form just at the wrong time for our game, potterball will outdo Roy ball I fear :down:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
F**k off back to your caravan while we enjoy your "performance", there's a good boy. Don't let the door hit you on your second hand Peacocks' tracksuit bottoms clad arse on the way out.

???

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A draw for me as well. You’ve hit form just at the wrong time for our game, potterball will outdo Roy ball I fear :down:

You can never tell with the Derby, it's better, for us, that Wilf's missing. Even when he's been moody because you've failed to sell him again, during a transfer window, he always seems to lift himself for the game.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
You can never tell with the Derby, it's better, for us, that Wilf's missing. Even when he's been moody because you've failed to sell him again, during a transfer window, he always seems to lift himself for the game.

Is the SEGW out for our game?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Excuse my ignorance, but what does SEGW mean :blush:

Well ... I think if you don't spend 7 hours a day on NSC and you're not closing in on a 6 figure post count, you don't deserve to know :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm mildly proud that the SEGW acronym I coined has somehow endured for so long. It may even be my greatest ever achievement (along with the time I successfully tiled the bathroom).

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm mildly proud that the SEGW acronym I coined has somehow endured for so long. It may even be my greatest ever achievement (along with the time I successfully tiled the bathroom).

[cough] initialism [cough]

Don't let my pedantry detract from your achievement though - I know it's petty, I just couldn't resist :thumbsup:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes

Yes, yes but what does it actually mean, everyone else seems to know.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
My biggest fear is that next season they will allow us all back to football again, and because its a life long habit I will have to watch Palace lumber to mid table nothingness again...It was fun the first 3 seasons but it is getting pretty dull now.

But I cant really see how teams like us get to the next level unless you spend shit loads of money, and as we all know looking at other teams that have tried to do that it doesn't last long and ends in disaster.

Perhaps I need a bit of football mojo back as in all honesty to be on 29 points after 23 games is not too bad with our squad and probably all ready good enough to stave of relegation. ( 2 points behind Arsenal after 23 games and moaning).

Roll on the summer and get me back into Hove / The Oval with the sun in my face :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here