Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace banner

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That is embarrassingly tin pot. For a club that has bleating on for so long about how small time we are, that banner couldn't be more hypocritical. Joke club.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
You'd have said more than "Nuff" on NSC. Most of it would not have called us schoolkids either, wouldn't it?

Hamsters squeak, but the caravan moves on...

LOL, I never said we wouldn't gloat about it on here, of course we would, we gloat about every win. But a banner? That is telling the World about some great achievement in the clubs history. If that's how Palace view it, then good luck to our friends from South London, I'm pleased your season is already deemed a success.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I quite like it

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Brighton when will you learn?.......(question mark NOT apostrophe)..

err, don't want to worry you but that is an exclamaition mark !!!!!!! not an apostrophe,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oh, and a comma after Brighton if you please.............................

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
After months of hearing non-stop shit from you lot about how you're the Barcelona of the championship, your crowds are hitting the 200k mark, they make more noise than any other fans in the world etc etc...

Then little old Palace turn up, the team the mighty Brighton have not finished above in 30 odd years? We roll into town, smash you on the pitch, show you up in the stands, blow your confidence to bits and tell you to sit the f*** down. The promotion high has hit a wall, you're all shitting yourselves despite being 5th in the league...KNOW YOUR PLACE!

You never showed us up in the stands at all. No one is shitting themselves down here. You tell us to sit the f*** down????? So when did we start doing what you muppets say? Just f*** off back to your own board, and wank over your soppy sheet with graffiti on it.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
err, don't want to worry you but, in their banner, that is an exclamaition mark !!!!!!! not a question mark whch it should be.

oh, and a comma after Brighton if you please.............................

So it should read

"Brighton, when will you learn?"

There are, indeed, teachers and pupils......................................................

Last edited:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Then little old Palace turn up, the team the mighty Brighton have not finished above in 30 odd years?

Not finished above Palace in 30 odd years???????????????????????????

League position in 1981 - 30 years ago
BHA - 13th in the FIRST Division - one place behind reigning European Champions Nottingham Forest
Crystal Palace - 15th in the old SECOND Divsion - one place behind Cambridge Utd.

I make that BHA finishing 25 places above Palace.

KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!!!!!!:lolol::tosser:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

BHA - 13th in the FIRST Division - one place behind reigning European Champions Nottingham Forest
Crystal Palace - 15th in the old SECOND Divsion - one place behind Cambridge Utd.

Your like perfect ammo for the slugs up the road.

Your silly stat proves the palace bod right ffs.:shootself

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London

:facepalm: :D

Teachers and pupils lad, teachers and pupils..

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Finding some of the responses on here pathetic.

Its banner banter!

Dont get mad, get even!!

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
I think we'd have won if we were attacking the north stand in the second half. I'm not even joking. That game was in the balance from start to finish and Palace were ultimately lucky in bringing their game to us. We could easily have won it on a different night and I don't care what anyone says! Truth.

We may have been second best this time but if you played that match 9 more times I think you'd get 3-3-3 and one called off for rioting.

Yeah, and if my nan had bollocks, she'd be my grandad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here