Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace banner

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Exactly , after an article in the Daily Mail reported a survey which showed there are twice as many LGBT persons living in London in comparison to Brighton per head of population.

Yeah but have you seen some of the ropey looking birds up in Croydon lol

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is brilliant

We are going to have to put up with this until we give them a good beating. I think that we are getting what we deserve. Too many mouthy idiots telling everyone how good we are and then finding out that we are not. I expect we would have done the same if the rolls were reversed. Best to keep our mouths shut.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I think we'd have won if we were attacking the north stand in the second half. I'm not even joking. That game was in the balance from start to finish and Palace were ultimately lucky in bringing their game to us. We could easily have won it on a different night and I don't care what anyone says! Truth.

We may have been second best this time but if you played that match 9 more times I think you'd get 3-3-3 and one called off for rioting.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just pointing out that there are no excuses and people need to realise that sometimes when stupid statements are made and things don't go the way you have planned then one has to hold up one's hands and admit that they were second best.

Yes mate, but this has been done over and over again in the past 5 days... where have you been?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here