Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace banner

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
brighton when will you learn, that is a question not a statement, therefore a question mark is needed not an apostrophe

It's an exclamation mark not an apostrophe... Think you should've paid more attention to your teachers when you were a pupil...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think we'd have won if we were attacking the north stand in the second half. I'm not even joking. That game was in the balance from start to finish and Palace were ultimately lucky in bringing their game to us. We could easily have won it on a different night and I don't care what anyone says! Truth.

Wrong thread!

Edit: Oh this wasn't the wrong thread, it was merged...

I think you're wrong... I think their management team found us out big time come the start of the second half. I think they told their midfield/forwards to push on our defence and stop us playing our tippy tap, and they did a great job of it. Once we couldn't pass out from the back we were on the back foot, constantly losing possession and momentum. They hassled us out of any possible space available and took the game to us. Once that happened we were sitting ducks.

My opinion of course.

Last edited:

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Still stings that the first visiting team (League competition) to beat us at the Amex fortress is Parlase. Roll on January lets get the golacount up and redress the balance in our favour!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Just pointing out that there are no excuses and people need to realise that sometimes when stupid statements are made and things don't go the way you have planned then one has to hold up one's hands and admit that they were second best.
I thought we were just laughing at the rubbish banner lol no one can argue about the fact we were beaten by the better team ON THE NIGHT

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Wrong thread!

Edit: Oh this wasn't the wrong thread, it was merged...

I think you're wrong... I think their management team found us out big time come the start of the second half. I think they told their midfield/forwards to push on our defence and stop us playing our tippy tap, and they did a great job of it. Once we couldn't pass out from the back we were on the back foot, constantly losing possession and momentum. They hassled us out of any possible space available and took the game to us. Once that happened we were sitting ducks.

My opinion of course.

In fairness this is more considered and tactically conscious opinion than mine. In unfairness wot u talkin bout m8 we wuz robed!

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Good effort Palarse. I'm sure our ultras will respond :). As for me well I can't wait til we play them again. By that time they might need the points to get off the bottom or at best out the relegation zone. Going down. Are there any players we want from that rotting club, shame really.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
After months of hearing non-stop shit from you lot about how you're the Barcelona of the championship, your crowds are hitting the 200k mark, they make more noise than any other fans in the world etc etc...

Then little old Palace turn up, the team the mighty Brighton have not finished above in 30 odd years? We roll into town, smash you on the pitch, show you up in the stands, blow your confidence to bits and tell you to sit the f*** down. The promotion high has hit a wall, you're all shitting yourselves despite being 5th in the league...KNOW YOUR PLACE!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
As Ultras go, that is f***ing piss poor. I'd be embarassed to sit in the same stadium as these shitbirds

MASSIVE fail

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bless 'em

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
After months of hearing non-stop shit from you lot about how you're the Barcelona of the championship, your crowds are hitting the 200k mark, they make more noise than any other fans in the world etc etc...

Then little old Palace turn up, the team the mighty Brighton have not finished above in 30 odd years? We roll into town, smash you on the pitch, show you up in the stands, blow your confidence to bits and tell you to sit the f*** down. The promotion high has hit a wall, you're all shitting yourselves despite being 5th in the league...KNOW YOUR PLACE!

:lol: Did you have anything to do with that banner? or should I say, bedsheets with a bit of black paint on?
You couldnt make yourselves look any more shite than you already do. :cool:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love the fact that with this thread you don't have to look at the usernames to see whether it is a Palace or Brighton fan posting. Truly astonishing level of communication. Are they all really that thick?

And as for the banner - pissed myself laughing.

35-32

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Here you are Palace, real teachers

295291196_c9447576e7_z.jpg

Sampdoria-Ultras.jpg

milan.jpg

ua_flares_ismaili_08-091.jpg

zte-ultras.jpg

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hahaha aww are the 'Weeds getting stroppy cause of a banner?
So sweet.
You do realise your profile picture makes you look like a Norwich fan? Inbred.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I love the fact that with this thread you don't have to look at the usernames to see whether it is a Palace or Brighton fan posting. Truly astonishing level of communication. Are they all really that thick?

And as for the banner - pissed myself laughing.

35-32

Bit flat-chested. Or is that your boyfriend's pecks?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If we'd have won on Tuesday, we would not have made a banner about it.

Nuff said.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Got to admit that made me laugh... We should make a banner with the league table on it :)

Wouldnae last very long though..

And tell me for the record, when was the LAST season that Albion was higher in the League over a few weeks than Paklace? Sometime around 1986 I would guess.

In 1997/98 there were all three divisions from us in the Prem down to you in the basement. For the record Albion have NEVER been more than one Division higher than Palace. And even that for at most 4 or 5 seasons since 1921.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here