Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace banner

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe a slight exaggeration, but 2nd half wasn't far from it in my view, we had a huge amount of possesion and a lot of the game was played in your half.
You had a lot of possession in the second half, but that's because you were a goal down. If we had been level, we wouldn't have been nervously sitting on the lead, and I doubt very much you'd have had as much possession. In the second half you were the better team, and like you say, we only had 1 shot on target, but I'm not sure that constitutes wiping the floor with us.

You have to agree that there are some mugs on this board if they think we are a relegation outfit
Certainly you don't look like relegation candidates, and I don't think we do either. You will find Palace fans here saying Brighton are going down, just as there are Brighton fans saying Palace will, they're talking shit, ignore them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As most know, form/records in derby games go out of the window so i'm not taking anything for granted!
Indeed, and the bookies were offering you guys 5-1, which a few of us were saying was crazy prior to kick-off. If I wasn't a Brighton fan, I'd have had some of that, I trust plenty of Palace fans made good money that night.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Until the last twenty minutes I thought palace were the worst team we had played. It's just we were worse over the last 70.

This was a derby too and we were both that bad. Maybe if palace fans also thought they were shit I would think different.

So glad my future is with Brighton.

We are going to have to put up with this until we give them a good beating. I think that we are getting what we deserve. Too many mouthy idiots telling everyone how good we are and then finding out that we are not. I expect we would have done the same if the rolls were reversed. Best to keep our mouths shut.

Very much this; and I find the banner/sheet amusing.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think we should show our Palace supporting counterparts some respect for that, it's quite funny. It's much better banter than some of what their representatives have been saying on here, and it's a fly in the eye for most of us on here. If you can't take the stick having lost, don't give it out before the game.

We needed to regain some humility. Some of the stuff on here was being written by people more concentrating on which window they were going to lick next.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
After months of hearing non-stop shit from you lot about how you're the Barcelona of the championship, your crowds are hitting the 200k mark, they make more noise than any other fans in the world etc etc...

Then little old Palace turn up, the team the mighty Brighton have not finished above in 30 odd years? We roll into town, smash you on the pitch, show you up in the stands, blow your confidence to bits and tell you to sit the f*** down. The promotion high has hit a wall, you're all shitting yourselves despite being 5th in the league...KNOW YOUR PLACE!
Yes you did smash us on the pitch.... You also smashed seats,toilets as well as your own town...but class has shown that we finished well above you and 10 points better off....KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here