Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace banner

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Poor quality, looks like an early draft version of a NSK production.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
and of course it meant nothing to you !

if it was our cup final then it was yours as well

Of course it meant something to us and had we won we would be all over your board bragging. But putting a banner up at our next home game nah that's small club

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Poor quality, looks like an early draft version of a NSK production.

Be fair it took them three days to get the spelling right and then mummy had to work to pay for it.

She had to earn £141.25 in one night

Someone asked her who gave her the 25p - she said they all did!

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
Of course it meant something to us and had we won we would be all over your board bragging. But putting a banner up at our next home game nah that's small club

so when man utd put a banner up do they become a small club ?
a banner has no influence on the size of the club

its just a bit more banter it made me smile , but then i suppose it would

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
well you have now

Hahaha & you call us gay !!!
That's a sorry excuse for a banner, I'm suprised you found enough fans willing to hold that 3 part piece of shite..... Who actually took the time & effort (although not much by the looks of it) to rustle that laughable rag up anyway ?

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
That's a sorry excuse for a banner, I'm suprised you found enough fans willing to hold that 3 part piece of shite..... Who actually took the time & effort (although not much by the looks of it) to rustle that laughable rag up anyway ?

i don't call you gay
well the rag seems to have wound you up which also makes me smile

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
you do realize it's an explanation mark?
Whatever..... Still looks like something a bunch of 5 year old would mock up for a school play with a shit stained old sheet & some poster paint.
The fact they made 3 to get across a message that is not even funny is kind of a joke in it's own right, I can imagine them at home chuckling & thinking it was really funny & clever but be honest, it's a bit gash ain't it

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Anyone want to make one saying '36 times' just to remind them that we've beat them more :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Exactly , after an article in the Daily Mail reported a survey which showed there are twice as many LGBT persons living in London in comparison to Brighton per head of population.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here