Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen is coming!!!

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4660425 said:
I'd love it. Looks like Reading are sniffing around him at the moment.

Thats a shame, he will probably fire them into the play offs then..

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I am not going to plough through 14 pages to see if somebody has said this, although it is stating the obvious....

Even if we could meet his wages, would a guy with kids at school, a home in the N W, & a racing stables in the NW really want a move to Sussex in the twilight of his career?

Mind you...Wikipedia says that he flies a helicopter !

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I am not going to plough through 14 pages to see if somebody has said this, although it is stating the obvious....

Even if we could meet his wages, would a guy with kids at school, a home in the N W, & a racing stables in the NW really want a move to Sussex in the twilight of his career?

Mind you...Wikipedia says that he flies a helicopter !

Jellycopter that he plays with his kids flying round the room with his arms out. Not a real helicopter.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
please please please please, this is rubbish in its most rubbish form. There is no way on earth he will come to us. There is zero reason for him to. If i am wrong, i will eat my cat.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
She tries hard fair play to her but why does she scowl all the time ?

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
An exchange between Owen and Paul Hayward (Telegraph) on twitter shows a jovially surprised Owen asking about who started the rumours, after Heywood describes Owen as 'baffled' by them.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Owen has a become a footballing parasite, I would imagine that playing a match has very much become a chore and the only reason why he is involved is because it is a sure way to fund his horsey ventures.

If he still had the heart to play football he would have joined one of the smaller clubs where he would play games. Will be interested to se what happens this summer with him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Whilst realistically its pie in the sky. It is NICE to finally be linked with players of Owens calibre.

A few people at work have mentioned it, who dont support the Albion, and none of them think its far fetched.

This can only be a GOOD thing and shows we are on the up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here