Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen is coming!!!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Erm, North Stand Chat did :wink:

I reckon your absolutely bang on with this!

Lets start a new one about some other player, and see if the lazy hacks at the Sun pick up on it!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
IF Owen came and IF Owen was up for it he would be amazing signing. He tore Leeds apart on his own earlier this season. He has still got it.

Sadly though I don't think he will want to come, unless Bloom has acquired his gambling debts and then maybe he will have no choice!! :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
IF Owen came and IF Owen was up for it he would be amazing signing. He tore Leeds apart on his own earlier this season. He has still got it.

Sadly though I don't think he will want to come, unless Bloom has acquired his gambling debts and then maybe he will have no choice!! :)

Like it. Gives a whole new twist to being "owned".

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Owen offering himself to other clubs on Twitter...............................

I passed! (coaching qualifications) !! I'm now qualified to manage at League 2 level. Anyone out there want a player manager? !!!

But not at our level :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
sorry...don't really pay attention to this tin pot cup.....does this have to be decided tonight? (i.e. ET and penalties?)

You may be in the wrong thread here.

The answer, however, is yes. Away goals only count after ET, then pens if required.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
worth a listen if you have an iphone?

Tweet from Owen on Twitter -------------------------- Just posted my thoughts on a long day culminating in me passing my Level 3 Coaching Badge. To listen to them download my free App on iTunes.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Been told that he is staying at the Hotel Du Vin. But I also heard this in the summer too and apparently that was just a 'meeting' then, not sure now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here