Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ot children being attacked in the classroom

macky

Dec 28, 2004
And no my child is not a angel Neither would i want him to be He's a normal eight year old boy If he had been being a bully etc I would have been more than happy to see another parent chastise him But howa parent Can expect another child to be responsible for their childs behaviour is just beyond me ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
None of my business obviously but keeping him off school while you decide what to do next is probably not the wisest move. That will ireinforce in his mind that school is a scary place full of potential threats.

As has been suggested by the wiser respondents just sort out a meeting with juniors regular teacher and department head and listen objectively to their view. Take their advice and go about your day.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
None of my business obviously but keeping him off school while you decide what to do next is probably not the wisest move. That will ireinforce in his mind that school is a scary place full of potential threats.

As has been suggested by the wiser respondents just sort out a meeting with juniors regular teacher and department head and listen objectively to their view. Take their advice and go about your day.

Thank you for your advice he is back to school monday i have spoken to him and he's happy to go in on his own Which i'm happy about

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have to get this off my chest My son who is 8 was verbaly attacked by another parent in his class I admit he's no angel he's a 8 year old boy The attack was not bully related just about two boys being naughty together The school admit that a attack was commited yet say it was not extreme enough to warrant any action Other than having a word with the mother Although they have admitted if i had done the same the police would have been involved The supply teacher told my son he was rude in front of the parent because he answered her back Although she has since changed what she said But the school are in agreement with me that that teacher did say what was said I'm keeping my son off school at the moment But im not sure as to what action to take now ??

If your son's written English is as poor as yours I suggest he stops being cheeky to adults and concentrates on his studies. So what, an adult shouted at your child? Big f***ing deal. Sounds like your kid needs to man the f*** up and I suggest you do too, you're doing him no favours.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If your son's written English is as poor as yours I suggest he stops being cheeky to adults and concentrates on his studies.
And if you had bothered reading the thread yourself, you'd know this comment was completely misplaced.

He was deprived of an education from 12 years onwards you muppet.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Since when is trying to protect your child moolie coddling As I have said my sons behaviour had nothing to do with it She was going on about her sons behaviour I fail to see how my son can anyway be held responsible for her sons behaviour

Edited so as not to upset Simster too much

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And if you had bothered reading the thread yourself, you'd know this comment was completely misplaced.

He was deprived of an education from 12 years onwards you muppet.

Reading threads? Are you mad? Try not to get upset on other's behalf Simster, that's how people get stressed.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
If your son's written English is as poor as yours I suggest he stops being cheeky to adults and concentrates on his studies. So what, an adult shouted at your child? Big f***ing deal. Sounds like your kid needs to man the f*** up and I suggest you do too, you're doing him no favours.

yeah right mate isee maybe you have abetter education than me Just a shame that you seem to be morally bankrupt Tell hows do a child man up to a attack by a adult ? any advicewould be greatfully recieved if you had read im not bothered by the womans actions Its the school that concerns me Anyway i just came here fora different perspective I guess i have got that alright

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
yeah right mate isee maybe you have abetter education than me Just a shame that you seem to be morally bankrupt Tell hows do a child man up to a attack by a adult ? any advicewould be greatfully recieved if you had read im not bothered by the womans actions Its the school that concerns me Anyway i just came here fora different perspective I guess i have got that alright

Your child has not been attacked he has been spoken to a bit out of turn by an adult. Christ, if I got that upset every time an adult spoke to me like that I wouldn't have made it past 5 years old. I can see how you would be protective over your child but really, over this? Come on!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Your child has not been attacked he has been spoken to a bit out of turn by an adult. Christ, if I got that upset every time an adult spoke to me like that I wouldn't have made it past 5 years old. I can see how you would be protective over your child but really, over this? Come on!
My child is a confident inteligent child He speaks two language And he has just started to learn french
He often gets awards from school for his work Are you suggesting i should tell him to man up and attack the woman He is 8 i never thought he was up to handling a situation like this Although he seems to be proving me wrong But nothing can excuse a adult going onto a class of 8 year old children and doing that Just suppose my sons mother or i had been out the back of the class What could have happened in front a a class of kids then Would you be happy for your child to see adults fighting in their classroom ??

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Thank you for your advice he is back to school monday i have spoken to him and he's happy to go in on his own Which i'm happy about

Good. It sounds like it was a bit of a shocker. In confidence mate she was probably about to come on and was suffering with rag rage. Put your arm round your lad and say "ladies go diddlo for a few days every month...might be wise to keep your nut down when they get a wired look in their eyes every 28 days or so"

When I saw the trailer for "28 days later" with a bloke walking around looking confused with a head injury and the whole street looking like a bomb had hit it, I thought it was about the blob strop.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My child is a confident inteligent child He speaks two language And he has just started to learn french
He often gets awards from school for his work Are you suggesting i should tell him to man up and attack the woman He is 8 i never thought he was up to handling a situation like this Although he seems to be proving me wrong But nothing can excuse a adult going onto a class of 8 year old children and doing that Just suppose my sons mother or i had been out the back of the class What could have happened in front a a class of kids then Would you be happy for your child to see adults fighting in their classroom ??

Christ in a bap! I never suggested he fight, I sugested he get over it. Bloody hell, I remember when this board used to be a laugh. I'll leave you to it, he's your son, you do what you think is best. Laaarter.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Christ in a bap! I never suggested he fight, I sugested he get over it. Bloody hell, I remember when this board used to be a laugh. I'll leave you to it, he's your son, you do what you think is best. Laaarter.

Yes I remember the lng winter nights just used to fly by as we engaged in witty punctuation and sentence structure based banter. It all changed when Stephen Fry left though.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
so you are saying he should leave it then ? adults can just shout at you whenever they feel the need Why if the child feels that he has done no wrong( Which in fact he has'nt ) he should just take it on the chin and man up I see well he's going into school on his own on monday Perhaps you and a couple of the others on here Could ambush him drag him behind the bike shed Give him a dam good hiding That would sure make him man up would'nt it

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
In all seriousness [MENTION=3300]macky[/MENTION], if your kid's as bright you suggest (and I've got no reason to doubt you), then I'm sure he can cope with you explaining to him that some parents aren't as good as his are, and like to pretend their kids can do no wrong. Tell him that kids brought up like that often don't turn into very good adults as they never learn to take responsibility for what they do.

The worst possible result of this that I can see is that it might get back to her- but so what? Might give her something to think about.

I probably should point out I'm not a parent so I'm speaking from a position of near-total ignorance!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And no my child is not a angel Neither would i want him to be He's a normal eight year old boy If he had been being a bully etc I would have been more than happy to see another parent chastise him But howa parent Can expect another child to be responsible for their childs behaviour is just beyond me ?

Having someone else, such as a shouty parent, behave in a way that is widely perceived as out of order is a perfect distraction from seeing that there probably is stuff around his own behaviour for your son to take responsibility for. This isn't a blame game. Yet if he looks closely enough, he will probably see some small part he has been a contribution to his friend getting into trouble.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
In all seriousness [MENTION=3300]macky[/MENTION], if your kid's as bright you suggest (and I've got no reason to doubt you), then I'm sure he can cope with you explaining to him that some parents aren't as good as his are, and like to pretend their kids can do no wrong. Tell him that kids brought up like that often don't turn into very good adults as they never learn to take responsibility for what they do.

The worst possible result of this that I can see is that it might get back to her- but so what? Might give her something to think about.

I probably should point out I'm not a parent so I'm speaking from a position of near-total ignorance!

This is NSC mate, never let that stop you!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Having someone else, such as a shouty parent, behave in a way that is widely perceived as out of order is a perfect distraction from seeing that there probably is stuff around his own behaviour for your son to take responsibility for. This isn't a blame game. Yet if he looks closely enough, he will probably see some small part he has been a contribution to his friend getting into trouble.

Then tell him if he doesn't stop being naughty you'll set the woman on him again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

And in comes our resident child hater.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
so you are saying he should leave it then ? adults can just shout at you whenever they feel the need Why if the child feels that he has done no wrong( Which in fact he has'nt ) he should just take it on the chin and man up I see well he's going into school on his own on monday Perhaps you and a couple of the others on here Could ambush him drag him behind the bike shed Give him a dam good hiding That would sure make him man up would'nt it

Oh do grow up Macky. I suggested nothing of the sort. Leave the drama out of it. If this is the way you react to a bit of plain speaking on an internet forum no-wonder your child gets so traumatised when an adult acts like an idiot and shouts at him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here