Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ot children being attacked in the classroom

macky

Dec 28, 2004
the wondeful thing about the internet is the very diverse kind of people you get visiting webpages if used right it can give a person a whole different outlook on life While i dont agree with what some have said on here I'm happy to hear it within reason
if i stayedand asked this question to my circle of friends i would only get a one sided view So once again thank you everyone for your input As for my son he seems to be unafected by it all now I guess he was a bit shocked at first But no lasting harm done
But i still fail to see how anyone can try to condone any adult going into a class of 8 year olds and kicking off

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Oh do grow up Macky. I suggested nothing of the sort. Leave the drama out of it. If this is the way you react to a bit of plain speaking on an internet forum no-wonder your child gets so traumatised when an adult acts like an idiot and shouts at him.

well im not sure what you were saying What i do know is once i had a child it changed my way of doing things completly
As a man what would you do if someone shouted you out in a pub Would you ignore it ?
And as i have said here many times i have no problems with anyone telling my child off Just not inside the school

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the wondeful thing about the internet is the very diverse kind of people you get visiting webpages if used right it can give a person a whole different outlook on life While i dont agree with what some have said on here I'm happy to hear it within reason
if i stayedand asked this question to my circle of friends i would only get a one sided view So once again thank you everyone for your input As for my son he seems to be unafected by it all now I guess he was a bit shocked at first But no lasting harm done
But i still fail to see how anyone can try to condone any adult going into a class of 8 year olds and kicking off

Not a problem at all. I was just glad I could help to be honest. Anytime you need advice on this, other parenting matters or just crazy old life in general you come see me, you come see Nibble :)

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When have I ever said I hate children? Turn it in Questions, it's just Nibble, talking some sense.

Nibble come on get real. You made your name on here berating children and their irresponsible parents who let them laugh and play in public. You are the Child Catcher from Chittty Chitty Bang Bang and I claim my five pounds.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not a problem at all. I was just glad I could help to be honest. Anytime you need advice on this, other parenting matters or just crazy old life in general you com esee me, you come see Nibble :)

Quite right, I for one am going to run into my sons class on Monday and shout at some kids. Thanks Nibble

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble come on get real. You made your name on here berating children and their irresponsible parents who let them laugh and play in public. You are the Child Catcher from Chittty Chitty Bang Bang and I claim my five pounds.

How dare you! I have nothing against the happy sounds of children playing. So long as it's muffled by the 3ft thick concrete combination lock door and 3 flights of concrete stairs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How dare you! I have nothing agaisnt the happy sounds of children playing. So long as it's muffled by the 3ft thick concrete combination lock door and 3 flights of concrete stairs.

That's what i need in my house

Camicus

the wonderful thing about the INTERNET is the very diverse kind of people you get visiting web pages if used right it can give a person a whole different outlook on life While i don't agree with what some have said on here I'm happy to hear it within reason
if i stayed and asked this question to my circle of friends i would only get a one sided view So once again thank you everyone for your input As for my son he seems to be unaffected by it all now I guess he was a bit shocked at first But no lasting harm done

Not condoning it but as I say she is either a total nutter or has had enough and had to say something we all defend our kids to the hilt ( I once had a shop keeper by the throat after accusing my son of shop lifting) if you can say 100% that he didnt deserve an ear full then fair enough take it up with the school or the old bill. If you cant say 100% that he didnt deserve have the honesty to say to him she shouldn't have come in to the class room and bollocked you but you have to except actions have consequences. We only have one side of the story

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

I don't think anyone is suggesting that's a course of behaviour to be widely encouraged. However, the desire to have a morality conversation e.g. 'It shouldn't be this way', 'No one has the right to...' 'A school should be a safe, secure environment' 'How dare she...' is perhaps getting in the way of your son and you dealing powerfully and effectively with what has happened.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How dare you! I have nothing against the happy sounds of children playing. So long as it's muffled by the 3ft thick concrete combination lock door and 3 flights of concrete stairs.

Are you Fritzl in disguise?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Good old Nibble. Strange he never married.

I think 10 years with the same woman wasn't bad. I know people that have met, maried, and divorced twice in that period. Sadly, no children. This is out of a genuine dislike of being around children for any significant period. I love all my nephews , nieces and friends kids (except one who I cannot bloody stand, but I have a suspicion I'm not alone there and I don't think his Dad like him very much either, but hey, you can't like 'em all can you) but have zero interest in having any of my own. I'm too selfish and self absorbed to bother with it.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I find this astounding, a teacher should be skilled at teaching children.

Unfortunately they now have to manage unruly parents usually the parents of badly behaved children and continually be guarded about metering out appropriate punishment.

How could a teacher resist a determined parent from entering a classroom, most schools are rightly open and easily accessible.

You have chosen not to elaborate on what issues both children had got themselves into and although I agree that other parents should not berate others but to blame the school seems a bit unfair.

Incident can be quickly overtaken by a parents view on the appropriateness of the punishment, quickly ignoring the child's unacceptable behaviour in the first instance.

Give the school some space, nearly all teachers are fair minded, probably shielding most of us from the details of our own children's shortcomings and only summon us when there is continual poor behaviour.

The school will know if this is out of character by this mother and the severity of the incident and should act accordingly.

Sometimes those parents that have previously been asked to account for their own children's behaviour can at times use any excuse for the school to be brought to book.

Sometimes schools and their teachers need a little bit of support from us all, they cant be police, bouncers, psychologists and Ronald Mcdonald all rolled into one.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I find this astounding, a teacher should be skilled at teaching children.

Unfortunately they now have to manage unruly parents usually the parents of badly behaved children and continually be guarded about metering out appropriate punishment.

How could a teacher resist a determined parent from entering a classroom, most schools are rightly open and easily accessible.

You have chosen not to elaborate on what issues both children had got themselves into and although I agree that other parents should not berate others but to blame the school seems a bit unfair.

Incident can be quickly overtaken by a parents view on the appropriateness of the punishment, quickly ignoring the child's unacceptable behaviour in the first instance.

Give the school some space, nearly all teachers are fair minded, probably shielding most of us from the details of our own children's shortcomings and only summon us when there is continual poor behaviour.

The school will know if this is out of character by this mother and the severity of the incident and should act accordingly.

Sometimes those parents that have previously been asked to account for their own children's behaviour can at times use any excuse for the school to be brought to book.

Sometimes schools and their teachers need a little bit of support from us all, they cant be police, bouncers, psychologists and Ronald Mcdonald all rolled into one.

Ok just to clarify I have been told once about his behaviour in the last two years which was about 5 weeks ago He would not stand stil lduring a firedrilll he was taken out of his dinner break and told to write a letter of apology . which he did and the teachers had told me the were pleased with the way he excepted blame
I was talked by his teacher twice when he was in the kinder garden part of the school Other than that i have never had any contact from the school concerning his behaviour
Like i said i'm sure he's no angel But i just think that someone going into a class full of kids to kick off should not be taken lightly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here