Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 7000

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You won't regret it. Unless your boss is there with Kazenga and he approaches you pointing and saying "that's the one, it's her"

Haha I was most careful to disclose only information that would have been publicly available to anyone else who'd been passing :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I can't understand why, if you've got nothing better to do and it's geographically possible, you'd sit at home and miss the FIRST EVER game of football at a stadium we've all waited 14 years for.

It's an historic occasion, tickets are £10, you can see OGH in the stripes one last time and hopefully see the Albion lift a trophy at the end of it all...seriously, why WOULDN'T you go if you can?

because its the sussex senior cup final featuring a team of painters and decorators versus a team of albion players half of whom 90% of the crowd wont recognise

i can understand why people want to say "i was there for the first game", but to me the first time i see the place i want it to be full to capacity, blue and white everywhere and a league game where we smash somebody. not a cup final to decide a trophy from last season

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The idea grew on me all week. Eventually bought a ticket yesterday. Now, I can't wait. 14 years and we'll get to see a Brighton team at a stadium that never seemed likely to happen.

On top of that, it's a chance to give Harty a fantastic send-off that the bloke massively deserves. If it wasn't for his contribution a couple of years back, we certainly wouldn't have been looking forward to Championship football now.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
:flounce:

because its the sussex senior cup final featuring a team of painters and decorators versus a team of albion players half of whom 90% of the crowd wont recognise

i can understand why people want to say "i was there for the first game", but to me the first time i see the place i want it to be full to capacity, blue and white everywhere and a league game where we smash somebody. not a cup final to decide a trophy from last season

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
waiting for spurs myself although it is painful! :p

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I thought this was sold out. What a crummy ticket site. Now finding out it is not, I have tried to buy a ticket. When I click on stadium plan though, instead of being able to choose block and drill down to seat like the old system, I get taken to a page to change my details.

Is there some weird combination of frigging menus to go through?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought this was sold out. What a crummy ticket site. Now finding out it is not, I have tried to buy a ticket. When I click on stadium plan though, instead of being able to choose block and drill down to seat like the old system, I get taken to a page to change my details.

Is there some weird combination of frigging menus to go through?

No, just confirm the details- change your password or whatever- click save and it will take you to the right screen.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
THe biggest attendance for a reserve game that I can recall was Albion Reserves versus Notts County Reserves in 1967 when FA Cup tickets against Chelsea were on sale. I think the official attendance was around 20,000. Oh, and I think a guy called Frank Croney scored the only goal (for the Albion)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Edna, thank you.

Got as far as selecting blocks, can you no longer select specific seats?

Doesn't look like it, it shows you options for seats which you can then remove and start again, but I think it will keep offering you the same one until they're gone.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I really want to see the Amex under flood lights which it is bound to be today aswell.

Good point-it's perfect conditions really.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Where are you sitting? Was toying with the WSL as its the same price as the WSU and it'll give me a different perspective from my season ticket seat, then again it is pissing down and the front of the WSL will no doubt cop it. After years of soakings in the South Stand at Withdean, I'm rather hoping to avoid that outcome.

Hi Edna - well done yesterday at LGW! If you do go to the game today, could you please check out how many rows at the front of WSL are actually affected by the weather, and post the info? Many thanks - enjoy the match!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here