Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 7000

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am going to stick with the WSU as all the tickets the site keeps offering in the Lower are for row A, ie the wettest one :D

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've just buckled as well. Was going to save myself for Donny, but since my season ticket arived yesterday I've just been too excited. Not only is it about the stadium but for me today is also for OGH. If anyone deserves to lead the team out today its him and I'm glad I'll be there to see it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've gone from "deffo no" to "deffo yes" as the weeks have gone by.

And now, as I get closer and closer (Gatwick currently), I'm feeling more and more emotional about it.

It may not be THE Albion team, but it is a team in our stripes running out at the stadium we have all fought so hard for.

I could end up crying this afternoon and I will eat a pie.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can't understand why, if you've got nothing better to do and it's geographically possible, you'd sit at home and miss the FIRST EVER game of football at a stadium we've all waited 14 years for.

It's an historic occasion, tickets are £10, you can see OGH in the stripes one last time and hopefully see the Albion lift a trophy at the end of it all...seriously, why WOULDN'T you go if you can?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
DONE :clap:

Probably the equivalent of sneaking downstairs on Christmas Eve and looking at all your presents before the big day, but I DON'T CARE!

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
A Last minute rush then, many are buckling rekon it could be a sell out. Playing some Joy Division / early New Order to get me in the mood, memories of the high times late seventies / early eighties teenage years. Time to get the train !!

Worth going to these games, the'll be too much to take in against Donny otherwise

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On the ticket site map of the stadium it's still showing good to very good availability in almost all areas. Though what they define as "good" is open to interpretation.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Rejoice in the rain-it rained tears of sadness in 97 and those outside now are tears of joy.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think I might go crazy and invest in a shirt too.

Bloody Albion, taking all my money yet again :facepalm:

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
Went and got 2 tickets on friday w3d row z, going to have a good look around the stadium, as not being a sth we might not be lucky enough to get another ticket for the rest of the seasons home games.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just given in also. Am between 2 night shifts. Who needs sleep. Total change of heart, and just bought 2 tickets. Have not been down there yet for anything so am looking forward to it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm in the south stand today as an away fan, the rest of you home fans better make some NOISE

nice idea-like the style

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Selecting my seat now.....I swore I'd give the friendlies a miss...I have no willpower whatsoever :lol:

You won't regret it. Unless your boss is there with Kazenga and he approaches you pointing and saying "that's the one, it's her"

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I wasn't going to, but sod it. Ticket purchased! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here