Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 7000

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Lets hope so. In all honesty, i do not care what weather it is today. still gonna enjoy it. Lets hope your right about the Donny game

Good test for the roofery

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
The first experience has to be the donny game:)

These two others are not important

No not that important but the main reason I am going is to say farewell to a true albion legend.
Would be great if he scored the first goal.
Might not be for the first team but is still a competitive match.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Only 7000? That's more than watched us win the league title in April.

True. It makes me laugh that some people don't want to go the Spurs game because it'll "only" be a 17500 crowd.. when was the last time Albion had a home attendance like that?!

I'm surprised this isn't a sell-out though. I do wonder whether those erroneous 'sold out' messages on the website have had an effect - just shows they need to sort out the ticketing company fast because that sort of stupid web design could be costing the club thousands.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The pitch will be wet. They will ruin it. :facepalm:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No not that important but the main reason I am going is to say farewell to a true albion legend.
Would be great if he scored the first goal.
Might not be for the first team but is still a competitive match.
It's extremely important as it is required for the stadium safety certificate. If everyone had this view we'd only be allowed 10,000 at the Donny match.

True. It makes me laugh that some people don't want to go the Spurs game because it'll "only" be a 17500 crowd.. when was the last time Albion had a home attendance like that?!
1993 against Leicester in the coca cola cup was 17,500 I believe. Probably the biggest crowd I've ever seen at a home match.

Mar 10, 2006
Can't get my head around this thing about people not wanting to go. No matter how you dress it up or kid yourself you will be missing the first ever match at the new stadium

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can't get my head around this thing about people not wanting to go. No matter how you dress it up or kid yourself you will be missing the first ever match at the new stadium

So be it-i was at the Doncaster & Hereford-others who attended Withdean more than me are further up the pecking order......ok just a little

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't bothered so far with today's game. But as the hours tick by and it's too wet to do anything else, I'm starting to waver...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here