Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online, phone up, or queue up?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Once you get the login page you're good. The system does a very good job of isolating those who are 'in' from those who are not. This enables those who are transacting to complete a clean transaction.

The refresh thing is frustrating, for sure, but I think it's the right way to go. The only improvement would be a Ticketmaster style "You're in the queue, don't refresh or you'll lose your place" sort of thing.

That sounds way better. At least you would know. 41 minutes now. position 3 on phone

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Once you get the login page you're good. The system does a very good job of isolating those who are 'in' from those who are not. This enables those who are transacting to complete a clean transaction.

The refresh thing is frustrating, for sure, but I think it's the right way to go. The only improvement would be a Ticketmaster style "You're in the queue, don't refresh or you'll lose your place" sort of thing.

That's not entirely true. After several refreshes, I made it in to the site and logged in. However on pressing "add my reserved seats", I was taken straight back to the "Due to the high volume..." screen.

NB - I'm not going to kick up a fuss or complain, the club is doing a great job and I completely understand that any site is going to struggle!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
2 x Spurs and 2 x Gills in the bag via the website, 15 minutes of hitting refresh - 6/10 for this

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Took me 2 minutes to book my friends ticket.

Make sure you log out when finished to let others into the system.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Took me 2 minutes to book my friends ticket.

Make sure you log out when finished to let others into the system.

I tried, but it told me my session had timed out (yet the top of the page showed me as logged in)

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Have to say with the smart cards taking away postage the £2 Web Sales Booking Fee doesn't really have any justification anymore.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I do not believe it. I was in to the website, reserved the tickets, checked out but had to run to a meeting, put the card details in and ran off, came back and had made a mistake on the card number, now it's kicked me out. And I cant get back in. How harsh is that?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Do you get a confirmation email straight away as Im still not sure if mine have been purchased. Still no email

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do you get a confirmation email straight away as Im still not sure if mine have been purchased. Still no email

My email came through straight away. Are you checking the right email address? (I don't mean that to sound patronising, when I first purchased a ticket online I discovered the account was linked to an old email address).

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Been trying since 930 to buy online and since ticket office on telephone opened no joy on either will be f***king furious if my seat is sold for any of the games.
Everytime i get through to the ticket office on the phone and it says press 1 to book tickets (i do obviously) and there is a three second pause and it just cuts me off ?????? WTF ????
Shambolic system for some, but not for others bit strange really ! ANY IDEAS WHY THIS KEEPS HAPPENING ???

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
As soon as my dad purchased our tickets in store, I recieved 2 text messages and 2 emails instantly. My biggest worry is my shitty postman and his inability to post letters properly (or wear a uniform). If he loses my smart card I'll be really pissed off.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
38 mins hitting refesh!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Been trying since 930 to buy online and since ticket office on telephone opened no joy on either will be f***king furious if my seat is sold for any of the games.
Everytime i get through to the ticket office on the phone and it says press 1 to book tickets (i do obviously) and there is a three second pause and it just cuts me off ?????? WTF ????
Shambolic system for some, but not for others bit strange really ! ANY IDEAS WHY THIS KEEPS HAPPENING ???

You're guaranteed your Gills seat until the 20th. You are not guaranteed your seat for Spurs, in fact it's not really your seat for this game, it's first come first served.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Same here. What a shambles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here