Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online, phone up, or queue up?

Successfully bought the one remaining ticket we needed for our group for SSC (only one of us was not a Withers STH).

All current STH's should be OK for spurs. From our party alone, there are 4 not going due to holidays. I would expect SSC to sell out today though.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
An hour of hitting refresh and still not in. Think I'd prefer an online queuing system...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Been trying since 930 to buy online and since ticket office on telephone opened no joy on either will be f***king furious if my seat is sold for any of the games.

As I understand it, your ticket won't be sold to someone else. It's currently sth only, and they will only be sold their own seats. When 12,000 seats have been sold no more will be sold, so your seat may go unsold (though hopefully you'll get through), but it won't be sold to someone else.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Anyone else getting RSI in their left finger!?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Bet theres only 1 person answering the phone! ;)

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
2-4 at most answering the phones I bet :lol:

Unbelievable if this is true, surely it can't be though can it? We all have to apprecaite the there is a new system and obvioulsy with all the new season ticket holders the demand is high but you have to put the basics in place, it doesn't take much working out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
At least with England Fans you can log in no problem and then only have an issue once you try to buy. But even then they put you in a queue and tell you your queue number. Starting to think ticketmaster may have been a better bet for the club.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unbelievable if this is true, surely it can't be though can it? We all have to apprecaite the there is a new system and obvioulsy with all the new season ticket holders the demand is high but you have to put the basics in place, it doesn't take much working out.

That's what I thought. After 45 minutes of being on hold. There are 3 answering and 4 if the manager isn't busy doing other stuff, he will help out. I know they are doing a great job and all that. But come on folks it aint rocket science. Crikey , I am on a day off. they could have paid me and I would have helped out for the day.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
One hour repeatedly refreshing and no joy. Joke of a system. Getting to the point now where Im questioning whether the spurs game is worth the stress. I shall try again at midnight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here