Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online, phone up, or queue up?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Website is impossible to get on. started out at queue postion 39 on phone. Now at position 14 after 21 minutes. So expect 30 - 40 minutes for the phone folks

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Logged on no problem at 0958, smooth as you like all the tickets in the bag and purchased by 1004.

No complaints here, superb system.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
i sent my dad to queue up at queens road just incase online went down, and they started selling tickets early - he is already heading back with tickets for spurs and gills. Completely made up!!

no fair.

It said ten o clock

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Blimey, how have people managed to connect so easily? Just lucky I guess! Been refreshing since 9.40 and no joy...

Think my boss is starting to get suspicious of why I'm pressing the F5 key so often!!

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I must admit I had to refresh the page every 2 seconds for about 20 minutes, but I got my tickets on-line at 10.08am. Great service once your in! Woohoooo.

teetoo

May 19, 2009
website worked really well - logged in 9.45 after a minute or so of refreshing, tickets in basket became active at 10 on the dot. All done and dusted by 10.03. Fantastic!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I have just been on the internet to purchase Spurs and Gillingham tickets. However once I had finished at the checkout and paid there was no confirmation that they had been brought. I then went back into reserve my ticktets and only had the option of the eastbourne game. Does this mean I have mind and do I get any form of confirmation. HELP!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blimey, how have people managed to connect so easily? Just lucky I guess! Been refreshing since 9.40 and no joy...

Once you get the login page you're good. The system does a very good job of isolating those who are 'in' from those who are not. This enables those who are transacting to complete a clean transaction.

The refresh thing is frustrating, for sure, but I think it's the right way to go. The only improvement would be a Ticketmaster style "You're in the queue, don't refresh or you'll lose your place" sort of thing.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I have just been on the internet to purchase Spurs and Gillingham tickets. However once I had finished at the checkout and paid there was no confirmation that they had been brought. I then went back into reserve my ticktets and only had the option of the eastbourne game. Does this mean I have mind and do I get any form of confirmation. HELP!

Sounds like your purchase went through fine, should have a confirmation e-mail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here