Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online, phone up, or queue up?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Just had a quick look on the web - managed to get in after refreshing for about 15 seconds. Tickets all seem to be available still for both Spurs & SSC. Didn't buy them as I can't go, just curious as to how the availability was showing. Very simple process.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
It's exactly the same with The FA ticketing system .... as soon as tickets go on sale to EnglandFans Members, everyone logs in and the system crashes ... that too is for matches where, if you have the right loyalty, the ticket is guaranteed. I usually just chill and try later in the day or the next day

Appreciate that there is more demand than supply on this occasion but it does not mean the club should fork out for a system that would be used once in a blue moon.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Just returned from the stadium and bought 2 Spurs in under 5 mins - walked in and no queue at the ticket counter- This is the alternative to the Queens Road wait so maybe for future games people can take it in turns to buys theirs and friends en masse at the Stadiums club shop

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
I just managed to access the online page for the first time today...It's currently saying that SSC, Spurs and Gillingham are all sold out..

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Are there SSC tickets left when you have been ordering?
Some of my mates not gonna get a chance to get online until later after work!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Are there SSC tickets left when you have been ordering?
Some of my mates not gonna get a chance to get online until later after work!

Yep, I just booked mine :thumbsup:

Exciting stuff! I wasn't all that fussed about going to the SSC Final but decided I have nothing better to do on Saturday. Now I can't wait :cheery:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just back from town. Got mine for SSC, Spurs & Gills. Only about a 5 minute queue, no drama. Obviously I was lucky enough to have the time. I'll know in the event of a similar situation though; going in person seems much easier.

SSC is a bonus for me as well; looking forward to it now.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It's exactly the same with The FA ticketing system .... as soon as tickets go on sale to EnglandFans Members, everyone logs in and the system crashes ... that too is for matches where, if you have the right loyalty, the ticket is guaranteed. I usually just chill and try later in the day or the next day

Appreciate that there is more demand than supply on this occasion but it does not mean the club should fork out for a system that would be used once in a blue moon.

I can slate the FA for allot of things but their ticketing system isn't one of them as personally I've never had a problem with it. Unlike the BHA system it has a queuing system which tells you approximately how long the wait will be.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
I can slate the FA for allot of things but their ticketing system isn't one of them as personally I've never had a problem with it. Unlike the BHA system it has a queuing system which tells you approximately how long the wait will be.

Sorry should have added that I too don't have a problem with The FA system ... but not sure if it's because I wait or not ... just read about other people's experiences

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm there! My advice, it's a marathon not a sprint. Persist persist persist!!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Just returned from the stadium and bought 2 Spurs in under 5 mins - walked in and no queue at the ticket counter- This is the alternative to the Queens Road wait so maybe for future games people can take it in turns to buys theirs and friends en masse at the Stadiums club shop
My experience too. I'd strongly advise anyone needing a ticket to go to the Amex if at all possible. Everyone was very welcoming, helpful and polite: security, parking, shop and ticket office people. The enormous Seagulls Shop – sorry, Superstore – was a joy to behold, and there was no queue whatsoever at the ticket office.
As a first experience of our new home, it simply couldn't have been better. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here