Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online, phone up, or queue up?

Anniewit

Jan 22, 2010
Central Brighton
I have been F5'ing (refreshing) since 09:30 this am. I have since called and started at Queue position 62.
@ 14:45 I got through to Paul and secured all 3 tickets.
SSC, Gillingam and Spurs £54 something. Still awaitng SMS. Keep the faith.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I dropped the Mrs at the Amex at 9:15am and shot off to do something else. She rang me at 9:57 to say she was done, and could I come and pick her up? Apparently the phones were going mental all the time she was there. I am happy as I got my Spudz and Gillingham tickets. I hope you who are still trying, get through and are sorted soon.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
5 Hours +, still going, got my browser auto-refreshing every 2 seconds still getting the busy page.

Can't be done with the phone as a) I need my phone line for work and b) people would either get killed, fired or both if I had to listen to that much Fat Boy Slim whilst on hold.

Would have been quicker to leave my desk, get the tube to Victoria, get on a train to Brighton, then out to Falmer, bought the tickets and then done the return journey.

Scrap that as I pressed submit I managed to get in! Ticket System must read! NSC!

Last edited:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Myself, Dannyseagull & Brightongirl87 were at the front of the queue :wave:

You were two in front of me, bloke behind you waited all that time, then got refused cos he wasnt a STH, only wanted a SSC ticket

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
This is the only post on this subject I will enter into. You just don't seem to get it do you? If you and the the other 6000-odd so-called ''hard-core'' BHA fans were sitting in the AMEX with just yourselves for company, you'd look a bit sad wouldn't you? Instead of all the insults and the JCL's rubbish, just embrace the fact that you have a wonderful new stadium to enjoy for years to come. Hopefully, the new found enthusiasm for the Albion will breed success after success. Remember, How long do you think the club would survive at the Amex with just you lot sitting in it. Yes, kudos to you for being long standing fans( I have supported the Albion for over 30 years) but you're NOT that special so be a little bit gracious. Okay, that all said, ENJOY and much success in the future.

Well said mate!

Never known a club like it Where there is such an issue with The so called jcl!!

At The end of the day they are pumping money into the club which can only help the club climb upwards.

Wonder if the man utd and real Madrid fans have problems with so called jcl.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
5 Hours +, still going, got my browser auto-refreshing every 2 seconds still getting the busy page.

Can't be done with the phone as a) I need my phone line for work and b) people would either get killed, fired or both if I had to listen to that much Fat Boy Slim whilst on hold.

Would have been quicker to leave my desk, get the tube to Victoria, get on a train to Brighton, then out to Falmer, bought the tickets and then done the return journey.

Same but from Canary Wharf!! Still hitting F5...!!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Well hall-bloody-ujah! Finally after 6 hours of refreshing I have logged onto the system and have my tickets for the Spurs match!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Just went to the club shop and was only queuing for 5 mins so that might be the best option for anyone who can get there.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Well hall-bloody-ujah! Finally after 6 hours of refreshing I have logged onto the system and have my tickets for the Spurs match!

Same here!!

Finally got through to get Spurs Tix!!!

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
i too tried from 9am-12.15 online, refresh, etc, etc, nothing doing,
went to shop 13.00, got all tickets sorted in 15 mins, welldone to all staff there,
buit this situation is So unfair to those who live, or work away from the shop, or stadium,
im happy i got all mine, but would be LIVID if i wasnt lucky enough to be near Queens Rd today,
in short, the website is Shite...

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I can get on ticket site but it has a server error when I try and log in

I had that, but I just entered my details a few times and it let me in.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Finally got them!! Using my mobile on way to work , 3G kept going on and off which meant it took a while to delete the games i didn't want etc for the 3 of us

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Sorted. Spurs ticket acquired - online.

Now it'll probably turn out we don't sell 17,000 and this panic was all for nothing :lolol:

westy

Jul 25, 2003
6 hours and 23 minutes later... I get through on the site.
Thank god I have a season ticket and wont have to do that for every home game. Oh hang on, theres always the bun fight for away games to look forward too...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here