Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online, phone up, or queue up?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
44 minutes on hold and I got them. Thank heavens for that.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Ticket site now completely down, for me at least. Only had this for the last five minutes: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www0.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Ticket site now completely down, for me at least. Only had this for the last five minutes: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www0.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk

I've just got that too... not looking good...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Gave up online & phoning after nearly an hour of trying both. Went to the gym, just back & guess what? Still the same.
Perseverance is going to be required......or a trip into town.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Your request was categorized by Blue Coat Web Filter as 'Sports/Recreation'.
If you wish to question or dispute this result, please click here.

piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!!

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Ive been kicked out the phone queue twice after about 35 mins both times! This is stupid and a waste of time!!!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
went from 40th in queue to 5th in 42 mins & it bloody cut off...i dont care if its a new telephone system & we have the most lovely staff in the world, the process & the experience that fans are going through this morning/afternoon (2 3/4 hours so far) is disgusting :bhasign:

huge

Mar 23, 2011
it must have kicked everyone out as i've got back in the queue at position 9 instead of 39. still a load of bollox!!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've got mine from last week but if a mate of mine is calling up today can he buy his + 2 others (ST holders) if he has their details?

I assume as long as he pays then that would be fine. they are all sat next to each other

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I've got mine from last week but if a mate of mine is calling up today can he buy his + 2 others (ST holders) if he has their details?

I assume as long as he pays then that would be fine. they are all sat next to each other

I think thats ok. They will send the tickets to the registered address of the fan number... I think

Beachbum71

Beachbum71
Apr 15, 2011
Shoreham beach
I got my Spurs tickets online at 10.20 by repeatedly clicking the refresh button. You may get lucky with a space. Risk of RSI but that's the only way to do it IMO

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
At the Amex now... 3 in the queue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here