Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online, phone up, or queue up?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Don't you lot realise? You're only here at all because you failed to accumulate 1250 points. Real fans got their tickets last week. That means you must be either a pauper, or been living too far away, or couldn't be bothered to commit to Withdean, or worst of all, a JCL.

Ah, that's better. Now, back to the F5 button I go...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Possibly, but there isn't a lot of time to do all of that is there? As far as I can tell nobody has missed out on a ticket yet, have they? Plus they wanted to test the system so this doens't happen again. They are ramp up events after all.

Edit: Plus you can guarantee that if Gills tickets weren't on sale now you'd still get a load of numpties trying to buy them anyway.

True. To be honest I'm more angry at myself for f***ing it up earlier when I was in the website, had reserved the tickets, put my card details in, walked away, came back and found I'd made a mistake and it booted me out and wont let me in again.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ooooh, queue position 39 in the queue! Exciting!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Giving up, refresh not working and phone just cuts me off, been trying since 9.45.......................grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Possibly, but there isn't a lot of time to do all of that is there? As far as I can tell nobody has missed out on a ticket yet, have they? Plus they wanted to test the system so this doens't happen again. They are ramp up events after all.

Edit: Plus you can guarantee that if Gills tickets weren't on sale now you'd still get a load of numpties trying to buy them anyway.

100% agree. The only reason people are worrying is becuase the Spurs game is a ramp up game with reduced number of tickets for sale, but as said here previously I am quite sure most, if not all, STH will get an opportunity to buy their seats before the game sells out. Just chill out guys.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Don't you lot realise? You're only here at all because you failed to accumulate 1250 points. Real fans got their tickets last week. That means you must be either a pauper, or been living too far away, or couldn't be bothered to commit to Withdean, or worst of all, a JCL.

with logi like that, dont start volunteer work for the samaritans x

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Now I can't get to the site at all! *sigh*

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Does anyone know how long the queue is at the club shop? I need to go and talk to them about my seat that no longer exists.

Beachbum71

Beachbum71
Apr 15, 2011
Shoreham beach

This is the only post on this subject I will enter into. You just don't seem to get it do you? If you and the the other 6000-odd so-called ''hard-core'' BHA fans were sitting in the AMEX with just yourselves for company, you'd look a bit sad wouldn't you? Instead of all the insults and the JCL's rubbish, just embrace the fact that you have a wonderful new stadium to enjoy for years to come. Hopefully, the new found enthusiasm for the Albion will breed success after success. Remember, How long do you think the club would survive at the Amex with just you lot sitting in it. Yes, kudos to you for being long standing fans( I have supported the Albion for over 30 years) but you're NOT that special so be a little bit gracious. Okay, that all said, ENJOY and much success in the future.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This is the only post on this subject I will enter into. You just don't seem to get it do you? If you and the the other 6000-odd so-called ''hard-core'' BHA fans were sitting in the AMEX with just yourselves for company, you'd look a bit sad wouldn't you? Instead of all the insults and the JCL's rubbish, just embrace the fact that you have a wonderful new stadium to enjoy for years to come. Hopefully, the new found enthusiasm for the Albion will breed success after success. Remember, How long do you think the club would survive at the Amex with just you lot sitting in it. Yes, kudos to you for being long standing fans( I have supported the Albion for over 30 years) but you're NOT that special so be a little bit gracious. Okay, that all said, ENJOY and much success in the future.

I don't think he was being serious mate.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Why was he 'back to the F5 button' then?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Think gulliver was just being sarcastic. Least I interpreted it that way. Chill out! Only a JCL would get so wound up.... ;)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
People like you are ruining it for everyone.

Why am I ruining it for everyone?
We were told that we could buy our tickets from this morning and that's exactly what I did.

I'm only one person, after all. If the system can't handle it, how is that down to me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here