Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear police force..... Not good

Fur Cough

Friends and associates were united this morning in expressing their concern about the possible whereabouts of Newhaven Gull. The happy-go-lucky punster has not been seen on the NSC pages for several hours.

If, as is feared, he has been consumed in a fireball created by the phenomenal Internet outpourings of the previous day, he will be sadly missed by all. A "close associate" of the Gullster said this morning: "The light which burns twice as bright burns half as long" before returning to his copy of The Sun and a cigarette.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Lack of discipline starts it off,what with the do-gooders saying you can't smack your kids and the government allowing ferals youths to swear at the police and parents letting their brood doing what they want.Heard on the radio this morning that in America they have a curfew after 9pm to all under 18s anyone caught after that time the parents are heavily fined.
In the supermarket the other day a approx 4 year old brat was screaming out loud that he wanted sweets,the mother picked him up and the kid started to punch her and said"F**k off,I f**king hate you...mother just ignored him...tomorrows thug has arrived...

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Kicking on the floor not on!

so hang on you slag me of then agree with me im baffled. Take it ya read the whole thread. I mean i have never once attacked the whole police force as said my coz runs the whole of the south east BTP and all my mates are coppers, i was actually a police cadet in Bexley Heath until 18 years of age been to hendon watched them train in riot control, funny enough they didnt show getting a lad on his own and beating him with asps

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Heard on the radio this morning that in America they have a curfew after 9pm to all under 18s anyone caught after that time the parents are heavily fined.

Personally, I hope that never comes into force here. Making everyone under the age of 18 stay inside after a certain time because of the behaviour of just a few seems extremely unjust.
Also, as many people seem to have overlooked, the rioters aren't all kids. A fair few men over the age of 40 have been arrested already. If you're going to enforce a curfew, it has to apply to everyone.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I didn't slag you off i called you a "PLUM" and told you to get a f***ing life! Offer of taking you to Level 2 training is now withdrawn as you have obviously been there and done that, And what can i say by being a Police Cadet you have served us well. Like i said it's for the officer to justify his own actions, i was elsewhere having shit thrown at me all night!

Will no longer rise to the bait...

Anyone else have a shitty vegetable pie on Saturday as they ran out of meat one's! Maybe i should have thrown that!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I didn't slag you off i called you a "PLUM" and told you to get a f***ing life! Offer of taking you to Level 2 training is now withdrawn as you have obviously been there and done that, And what can i say by being a Police Cadet you have served us well. Like i said it's for the officer to justify his own actions, i was elsewhere having shit thrown at me all night!

Will no longer rise to the bait...

Anyone else have a shitty vegetable pie on Saturday as they ran out of meat one's! Maybe i should have thrown that!

Im not baiting anyone, my dream was to become a copper but sadly i had a mental break down, thanks to a **** of a old man who ruined my life. I like the police force do a fantastic job i just dont think doing what they did in that video was right.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
:albion2:Newhaven Gull. Nothing personal my fellow Albion Fan :bhasign:

Sometimes you have to be there! Justification comes from three nights of being hit with shit, your personal view of the situation and any potential threat.......

Not going to hijack the thread and am becoming bored now!

Still my Veg pie was crap..................

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My two cents: Too f***ing right, great to see this and Greater Manchester Police have done Britain proud. Marvellous scenes.

Seagull Stew

OK forget the video for a second. We don't know enough from a shaky 30 second clip to pass judgment on anyone.

What I would like to know is; after recent events, is the general consensus around the UK that it is acceptable for officers of the law to beat someone to the ground, who is offering no resistance, and then to continue hitting and kicking him while he is on the floor, all in the name of serving out their own punishment. Are these now the powers that the general public in Britain want the police force to have?

I am fully aware that I can't pass judgment, being on the other side of the world, so am just asking the question.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
OK forget the video for a second. We don't know enough from a shaky 30 second clip to pass judgment on anyone.

What I would like to know is; after recent events, is the general consensus around the UK that it is acceptable for officers of the law to beat someone to the ground, who is offering no resistance, and then to continue hitting and kicking him while he is on the floor, all in the name of serving out their own punishment. Are these now the powers that the general public in Britain want the police force to have?

I am fully aware that I can't pass judgment, being on the other side of the world, so am just asking the question.
The so called boy being beaten was according to all reports had been looting stores,if he did'nt want instant justice he should'nt have been there,notice all his 'mates' quickly left him to it,can't believe that some on here are bleating about a looting thug getting a whipping after all the damage,fires,looting and killing done by these thugs.

Seagull Stew

The so called boy being beaten was according to all reports had been looting stores,if he did'nt want instant justice he should'nt have been there,notice all his 'mates' quickly left him to it,can't believe that some on here are bleating about a looting thug getting a whipping after all the damage,fires,looting and killing done by these thugs.

Thanks SOTW. Two more questions:

1. Do you think that your opinion is reflected around the UK in general?

2. You're at Fratton Park. CMS has just scored a last minute winner and you are heading out of the ground, happy as Larry, when all hell breaks loose. You manage to get away from the trouble but fall into the hands of four police officers. One of which has mistaken you for a trouble maker. They start beating you, and when you are on the ground, put the boot in. Two broken ribs later will you a) take it on the chin and accept that the police officers in question have probably had a bad day? or b) come onto Nort Stand Chat and start a complete bitchfest?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
2. You're at Fratton Park. CMS has just scored a last minute winner and you are heading out of the ground, happy as Larry, when all hell breaks loose. You manage to get away from the trouble but fall into the hands of four police officers. One of which has mistaken you for a trouble maker. They start beating you, and when you are on the ground, put the boot in. Two broken ribs later will you a) take it on the chin and accept that the police officers in question have probably had a bad day? or b) come onto Nort Stand Chat and start a complete bitchfest?

Pure and unadulterated speculation that deserves no answer from anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here