Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFICIAL: We are a soft touch as 300,000 Polish gyppo's on way to England...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Far too late for that.

I have managed to do jobs, and do them well, which required more qualifications than I had.

There was no such thing as stress counselling in 1964.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
The problem is, Tedebear, you probably work, pay taxes and contribute to the well-being of British society. This is anathema to the immigration policy of New Labour.

Chop off one of your legs, learn to speak Polish and become a lesbian, then you're in business...

lol funny and probably true.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
jmc said:
Introduce the Pole Tax :angry:

Coming from Eastern Europe the pikey would probably pay with a bounced Czech...

:(

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Pavilionaire said:
The problem is, Tedebear, you probably work, pay taxes and contribute to the well-being of British society. This is anathema to the immigration policy of New Labour.

Chop off one of your legs, learn to speak Polish and become a lesbian, then you're in business...

yep - you don't know how true that is.... and its disgraceful....:nono: :angry:

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Meade's_Ball said:
And gdansk the night away.

Is it Gdansk these days? It's like St Petersburg, never keeps its name for long. One minute you're Danzig the night away, the next you're having to Gdansk it.

But I suppose there've been Lodz of changes in that part of the world.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great thread, great mix of Blair bashing and commie puns. I can just see Tony and the Pikey at Dover:

Blair: "Pikey, tell me what you want, what you really really want..."

Pikey: "I'll wanna Leipzig a zig-aahh!"

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:
Oh never met someone with dyslexia and a Masters degree then?

Shush Newbie, you'll just embaress yourself.

I think you'll find that Seagull's Return left school at 18 and speaks Arabic, Greek, French and (hopefully) Czech.

He also used to be a rather handy rugby player, so don't push your luck too far.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I will be forming an action group with Looney to halt the spread of this scum to our shores - the group will be known as P.I.K.E.Y, short for:

Polish Infidels - Keep England Yours!

It was more than 50 years ago that Churchill referred to the separation of Eastern and Western Europe as "The Iron Curtain". P.I.K.E.Y advocates the creation of a real structure across the English Channel with a traditionally English name, "The Roast Beef Curtain" or "Beef Curtain" for short.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Poland becomes part of the EU in May along with, I think about six, other countries. Polish gypsies used to claim asylum in the UK until the asylum rules were strengthened and some applications were systematically refused, which slowed the overall rate of applications. I don't like "The Sun" but the article may be right to a certain extent - with an increased number of countries in the European union there will be increased applications to live and work here. I do not believe that the population of the UK has not increased over the years - its more a case of there are thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants living here who move from place to place and never register themselves. The population Census does not therefore give a true figure for the number of people living in the UK.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
...which is why groups such as P.I.K.E.Y and our splinter groups C.H.A.V (Commie Hordes Are Vermin) and G.Y.P.S.Y (Get Your Pistol, Save Yourself) are hear to protect the British interest.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i spent a month teaching english in poland. as a blag because i am an electrician. but i have to say that most poles are great people. show them a monty python video and they love the english so much.
one night in a nightclub we (20 of us mostly female) got surround by extreamly huge blokes. totaly surrounded. being the oldest male in our group i thought i better try talking to them, as i thought we were gonna get our heads kicked in. so i picked the biggest bloke, walked over. said do you speak english. yes was his reply. good start. why are you surrounding us like this?
his reply shocked me. because there is some bad people outside trying to get in and smash you lot up. we are just protecting you. they even walked us back to hotel after the night drinking with them. and none of us bought a beer. they bought he lot, and got a little insulted if we tryed to buy one back for them.
them buying drinks seemed to be a theme all the way through poland. they treat you as a guest to their house nevermind country.
not sure but the isnt the area of gdansk called the 3 cities. because it is 3 different cities built together. so it dosent keep changing names. just keep changing area within the 3 cities.
apart from the old town which is beautiful gdansk is very run down industrial area. as danzig also is run down dockland area.
krackow is a beaufull city. think i would say my favourite city.
and austwich is very strange, only place i have been where even the birds dont sing or even make a noise when feeding. very weird. and the museum is just something else.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: OFFICIAL: We are a soft touch as 300,000 Polish gyppo's on way to England...

tedebear said:
THATS F-ING UNBELIEVABLE!!!

They'll let these people in with open arms - yet they've refused my application to change my status to indefinitely stay here..... :angry: :censored: :censored:

maybe if you were a little more grateful for having a job instead of moaning all the time about how shit it is, you would have got an extension.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
looney said:
Let me elaborate. I left school at 16 with 2 O'levels and didn't return to Education for a decade.

So it was due to poor education by the CRAP comprehensive system. Undiagnosed dyslexia is also a sign of incompetence which sums up the state school system.

OK Slappy?

what an idiot. If it is undiagnosed you haven't got it you twat, there's too many people in the workplace and beyond these days that cry dyslexia, and haven't got it, they just can't f***ing spell!!! at least you admit you're a liar though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have taught in Poland and found the people there charming, intelligent and hard working. They had to put up with the crap of the communist system for decades, but once rid of it have done their best to better themselves.

As the son of an immigrant myself I find some of the comments here bewildering. If you work hard and make the most of your abilities then there is no reason to be paranoid about immigration. A number of NSC'ers post from Japan, Australia and America and we don't slag them off for spongeing off the systems in those countries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here