Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFICIAL: We are a soft touch as 300,000 Polish gyppo's on way to England...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I Predicted the Pikey invasion last year. They dont get to travel untill the end of the month I beleive.

So we have 100,000 empty properties waiting for them? and the jobs?

If my worst fears are confirmed this will be a huge disaster and finish of the labour government(Good).

Loony lefties.
These were idiots who would zelously stick to ideology regardless of the situation, theres a few here.

Is this because the people you describe as "displaced UK workers" are no good at working, or unwilling to take on certain types of employment?

If the figures are 1 quarter accurate then there will probably be displacement, and the BNP can look forward to winning shit loads of seats in may.

With a flood that size there would also be a lot of unemployed pikeys as well. A lot have low levels of litteracy because of poor education /discrimination.

This is not our doing so why should we bare the consequences?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Is Britain really the land of milk and honey though? I suppose that is relative to what you're used to? But it is something anyone who is thinking of moving to a different country should consider very deeply before making that committment.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Gwylan said:
It's gone up since I were a lad but that's more to do with people living longer than mass immigration. Until comparatively recently, more people emigrated than moved here.

But in principle Yorkie's right, the country assimilates large number of people from all parts of the world and it doesn't add greatly to the population.

And as Lord B said, we need these people to pay for our pensions.

People living longer does NOT increase population or to the exstent it does the population will fall when they reach the end of their cohorts life expectancy.

Yorkies wrong.

This is a resent phenomanon. Immigration has increase 20 fold before the predicted 100,000. We cannot assimilate that many.

They'll be begging on every street in the country and multiculturalism will be finished if the worst case senario unfolds.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Seagull's Return said:
Which was it for you?

Oh never met someone with dyslexia and a Masters degree then?

Shush Newbie, you'll just embaress yourself.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Let me elaborate. I left school at 16 with 2 O'levels and didn't return to Education for a decade.

So it was due to poor education by the CRAP comprehensive system. Undiagnosed dyslexia is also a sign of incompetence which sums up the state school system.

OK Slappy?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Looney, I

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Looney, I know where your poor spelling comes from. It's not dyslexia, you just read the Guardian too much and you've picked up their typo habits.

You big bearded wooly woofter

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
can't be bother actually....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Let me elaborate. I left school at 16 with 2 O'levels and didn't return to Education for a decade.

So it was due to poor education by the CRAP comprehensive system. Undiagnosed dyslexia is also a sign of incompetence which sums up the state school system.

OK Slappy?

No one asked you to elaborate loonster. Don't pull the old 'victim' with us. Just cos your a bleeding heart doesn't mean the rest of us have to swallow it

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
alan partridge said:
No one asked you to elaborate loonster. Don't pull the old 'victim' with us. Just cos your a bleeding heart doesn't mean the rest of us have to swallow it

I'm not playing the victim I was asked a question and so I answered it. Personally I hate the internet as a medium.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
I'm not playing the victim I was asked a question and so I answered it. Personally I hate the internet as a medium.

You're into mediums? bloody hell, what next? tarot?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
looney said:

That's double what I achieved and I went to a Grammar school.

I went to pieces during my O levels

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Highfields Seagull said:
I don't think the free market, including a free labour market, is a loony left ideology.

your right it isn't. Subsidising jobs through the tax system rather thAN KEEPING TAXES LOW FOR greater investment in new jobs is the loony left way of doing things.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
That's double what I achieved and I went to a Grammar school.

I went to pieces during my O levels

I suppose I went to peices when the "teachers" kept calling me stupid when I had a hunch I was smarter than all of em.

I'll vote for the party that scraps the comprehensive system and routes out the scum in the education establishment.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
At least course work is considered in the currect education system.

I regularly got A's in my my course work.

When it came to the last 6 months and O levels I suffered horrendous migraines and fainted in my Biology exam.

Some people cannot cope with exam conditions.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
GUNTER said:
Britain has pledged to welcome them with open arms — unlike EU partners such as France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

The gipsies we spoke to in Poland and Slovakia — among 1.5 million Roma who will suddenly become EU citizens — insisted they wanted to come to the UK to work.

Once here they will be entitled to the same health, education, pension and welfare benefits as the rest of us. Other EU countries like France and Germany have ruled out free access to jobs for up to seven years.

But Britain and Ireland will grant full rights from day one.

THATS F-ING UNBELIEVABLE!!!

They'll let these people in with open arms - yet they've refused my application to change my status to indefinitely stay here..... :angry: :censored: :censored:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
At least course work is considered in the currect education system.

I regularly got A's in my my course work.

When it came to the last 6 months and O levels I suffered horrendous migraines and fainted in my Biology exam.

Some people cannot cope with exam conditions.

The Course work system is flawed. Its open to mass abuse/cheating especially girls who "work together" even at Masters level as I found out when I did mine.

I sypathise with you and would suggest maybe stress councilling?

Some would say your results are fair as what would happen if you were put on the spot in a job? Faint? If its just exam related then maybe councilling may help?

Pretty cool thread hijack though. immigration to education.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The problem is, Tedebear, you probably work, pay taxes and contribute to the well-being of British society. This is anathema to the immigration policy of New Labour.

Chop off one of your legs, learn to speak Polish and become a lesbian, then you're in business...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here