Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
It's a nice stadium! I am sat by myself though! I reckon I will wait to see where the main singers are are swoop in to a seat near them.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC v Leicester: Kuszczak, Bruno, El-Abd, Greer, Bridge; Bridcutt, Dicker, Crofts; Buckley, Barnes; Mackail-Smith.
#BHAFC subs v Leicester: Ankergren, Calderon, Dunk, Hammond, LuaLua, David, Dobbie.

Back to the team that took us to the top of the table. I am happy with that

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looking forward to seeing Kanchelskis, I thought he had retired but Aspinall said he's in the Leicester team.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
When he finally decides to show a little interest?

Turned 2 defenders inside out before a tame finish on Saturday, more than Barnes managed all game.......

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Turned 2 defenders inside out before a tame finish on Saturday, more than Barnes managed all game.......

You mean other than his powerful shot that the keeper couldn't hold (which fell to dobbie who couldn't get control before being marked) or the cross that led to another shot, or the break that scared Boro enough for them to pull him back so violently they got a yellow card for it, or...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just dug out an old Brighton V Leicester programme from the stack......checked the date and it was a 7-45ko on the evening of 30/10/1991, which happened to be my 18th birthday!

:lolol: what a sad git!

Off the top of my head the most memorable Leicester match was the win in the League Cup, Jimmy Case match.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The season proper starts tonight

Time to start winning again.
One nil is my feeling. Bridge to score.

Feelings count for a little. My intuition said that Middlesbrough would be a damp squid. This one I feel will be like Poyet's first match in charge when we one at Southampton. Leicester 1 Albion 3 is the best I can think of.

My thinking says 0-0 though.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
OK, we're back to full strength so I've had a bit of a naughty bet. The mighty full-strength Albion are 11/4 with *no bet for a draw*.
That'll do for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here