Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm keeping the faith. The Amex has been quiet and tense the last few games. Let's hope we can raise the roof against Leeds. Three points at Blackpool would also be nice. Less than a third of the way through the season.

Blackpool have been poor of late and are due a win and a good performance I can guarantee it'll happen against us on Saturday

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But how was De Laet supposed to know that ? Just seems it was luck then he got to it, but produced a good save in the process.

Leicester would have analysed all the aspects of our set pieces etc , a defender reminds the goalie which way to dive and the odds aren't 50/50 if the penalty taker always aims for the same corner.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
To save me crawling through 40 odd pages of moaning fucks, did we play well? I know we missed a peno and lost but how did we play?

But people get a grip, a lot of us went into the game thinking we would lose, knowing it'd be hard. Let's not forget they're unbeaten at home and top of the league, it was always going to be hard.

Stop flaming poyet,stop moaning at the players, we're not gonna win the league, it's not even a quarter way through the season and it's constantly moaning on here.

Get a grip and let's look on upwards, we're only 9th place, could be worse, we could be Ipswich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here