Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
we were the only side not to score in the championship tonight. just saying like.................

i stand corrected hull didnt either
Leicester were top of the league , its not like being unable to score against a struggling team like Ipswich .... Oh...........

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
wow, a defeat is a defeat.

Well, I pay to watch football for entertainment, the very essence of the game is to score goals. Would I rather lose 4-3 than 1-0? You bet I would, without a shadow of a doubt. There is nothing like the buzz and excitement of scoring a goal, the whole game rests on it.

D

Deleted member 2719

As much as i think gus needs a rethink at times even he cannot take the blame for a penatly miss.

He could be,as you could argue that he has unnecessary put pressure on the team with his tactics,hence the miss.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I can't see us getting anything out of Blackpool so we could start drifting towards the relegation zone if Gus doesn't buck his ideas up. We need to score goals, simple.

Except Blackpool are leaking goals all over the place at the moment. Saturday is probably our best chance in October to get back in the scoring habit.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I hate short corners! They need to stop, I've nearly lost my voice from screaming at us to put it into the box and not go short.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I hate short corners! They need to stop, I've nearly lost my voice from screaming at us to put it into the box and not go short.

Short corners are great away from home. Player goes over to the opposite side for inswingers and if they clear, the team is out of position.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

until we get a bit of presence in the box short corners are the only option IMO. we never win a header when its pumped in, just gives possession away if u ask me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Or maybe Schmeichel made a good save - which he did - that cant be blamed on Gus. The inability to score can though - which i hope he will quickly address.

Was told by De Laet which corner Barnsey likes to go for , plus his dad trained him well from a nipper.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Re: *Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

CMS is also on a hiding to nothing he is not good enough to play as a lone forward.

What???... stop rambling.... a lone striker relies on his support getting up to give a hand, he doesn't get that help does he matey.??

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm keeping the faith. The Amex has been quiet and tense the last few games. Let's hope we can raise the roof against Leeds. Three points at Blackpool would also be nice. Less than a third of the way through the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here