Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Can't see us getting anything from Blackpool, apart from a sexually transmitted disease from some northern slapper and a hangover. Then it's Leeds at home, what a massive game that is going to be for Poyet!!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Seems to be a habit of late for Barnes doesn't it? CMS should of taking it, blue eye barnsey boy. Strip him off dutys.

Try again, but in English this time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We all expect to go through losing spells but not ONE goal in 6 games? That is atrocious. I do not understand starting one up front EVERY game when we do not score.

Reality alert - we are in the Championship , not League 1.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This , we only conceded 1 goal , last time we were in this league we would have been lucky to come away from a table topping team with a 3 or 4 nil defeat.

So fuckin what? We only concede few goals because we do not attack. If we played two upfront and two proper wingers we would let in more but at least we would fuckin score!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
what ,like he takes the penalty ???

Exactly Das. Put that one away and we'd all be happy with a point away at the team at the top of the league. He didn't, but these things happen.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So when we win we're lucky but when we lose, we're not unlucky. You can't have it both ways.

Basic opinion at best. The facts i lay down other than just the form are there to be seen. When we take a corner, we have 6/7 players in a clump all 'hoping' to head it in rather than mix it up. We have not one player making a late run into the box and on 4 occasions on all we had is Bruno standing on edge of area to have a 25 yard pop shot at.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
we were the only side not to score in the championship tonight. just saying like.................

i stand corrected hull didnt either

Third time I have heard/read this - did Hull score?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It sounded like Ashley Barnes play as an out and out striker and not a part time striker today. That's how Charlie Austin scores a lot. He is not expected to defend. That and shooting hard and on target.

Somebody else should have taken the penalty. Scheichmel saw it coming. That's down to Gus. It sounded like a really hard game for both teams.

League table already beginning to take shape. Leicester & Cardiff and one other. If by any stretch of the imagination we play Leicester in the Premier both teams will think of it as one of the easier games.

Last edited:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
He had the chance to equalise right at the end, unfortunately the utter bellends got it right again.

Barnes the player thats asked to play all over the pitch but STILL gets in the positions to score and has our best chances. Why don't you point the finger at CMS who is meant to be out striker.

CMS is also on a hiding to nothing he is not good enough to play as a lone forward.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
we were the only side not to score in the championship tonight. just saying like.................

i stand corrected hull didnt either

Neither did Sheffield Wednesday or Blackburn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here