Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There's something wrong with Player. This is the forth or fifth time I've listened to this match. Sounds the same anyway.

You think this is a bad performance?

Newport County have just failed to beat Yate Town (90 places below them in the league pyramid) in the FA Cup replay. 1-1 extra time to be played.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We can't score from open play, so Leicester gift us a fecking PENALTY and we can't even score that!

Sort it out Gus.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Buckley......great chance......Barnes.....enough said!!!!

Surprised you had time to listen, what with making up your childlike little poems

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I still love THE ALBION!!

This , we only conceded 1 goal , last time we were in this league we would have been lucky to come away from a table topping team with a 3 or 4 nil defeat.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Try again, but in English this time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You think this is a bad performance?

Newport County have just failed to beat Yate Town (90 places below them in the league pyramid) in the FA Cup replay. 1-1 extra time to be played.

2 years ago we did the same thing against FC United.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A poor six games does not a crap season make. It's a blip, we can turn this around. It's still early days, we'll go back to our winning ways before long. Gus needs to know he has the full support of the fans etc...

We all expect to go through losing spells but not ONE goal in 6 games? That is atrocious. I do not understand starting one up front EVERY game when we do not score.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
We can't score from open play, so Leicester gift us a fecking PENALTY and we can't even score that!

Sort it out Gus.

As much as i think gus needs a rethink at times even he cannot take the blame for a penatly miss.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Not f***ing good enough. Even the most positive fan on here cannot defend that surely? That is appalling.

You have one too many 0s there. This is only the third consecutive blank.

The last time we had three consecutive blanks we won the next 5 games. The last time we went 4 without scoreing we followed it up with 12 games unbeaten (incl 7 wins).

Our six game run is 201000 or WLDDLL

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Re: Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

Its getting a bit of a joke now..... Barnes and Dicker ffs.I seriously give up,you lot carry on with your AB and GD love in if you want. I have had enough of it.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We all expect to go through losing spells but not ONE goal in 6 games? That is atrocious. I do not understand starting one up front EVERY game when we do not score.

This. Play Barnes in his actual position or don't play him at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here