Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ollie Clark owns a good few Russian clubs

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Quite often these Fans Day (cheap admission events) end up as damp squid.

Brighton Hove Albion (h) Pre-Match Thread - Page 3 - Leicester City Forum - FoxesTalk Forum

Their team might be:

GK - Schmeichel
RB - De Laet
CB - Whitbread
CB - Morgan
LB - Konchesky
RM - Marshall
CM - Drinkwater
CM - King
LM/CAM - Knockaert
ST - Vardy
ST - Nugent

Subs - Logan, Moore, James, Dyer, Waghorn, Futacs, Schlupp

My reckoning on their best players in bold.

Some names are recognisable. Nugent is always a threat. He seems to have guile and experience rather than the endless energy of Macca. Our players with guile Orlandi and Vicente are both injured. Dobbie and Lopez seem the best bets instead so I would think one of them will play ?

They seem to think that Craig Mackail-Smith is out main threat. Of the current team I would be more worried about Wayne Bridge and Will Buckley. Vicente caused the havoc in the hope match last season. Only Neil Danns seemed to be aware of the threat and he got sent off trying to stop the maestro.

I hope Albion are aware if Leicester push up and try and play in our half we might get caught offside. We need one of the two speedsters like Buckley or Lualua in the starting line-up. I prefer Buckley if he is fit.

Leicester are averaging nearly 21,000 at home this season. How many extra for a top of the table reduced prices game? Football Web Pages.co.uk | Npower Championship | Attendances

A Saturday trip later in the season would have been more exciting.

Marshall is a fantastic player.

Drinkwater is very good too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here